You know you've been overbuying when...

Debra

Well that's silly, Le Fanu. Go to the "decks" icon, upper right, and start clickin'

:p

cardlady22

:( Not so silly (or unexplainable) to me. I am in the same boat. :(

Alta

Really, me too. There are some decks coming out I would like, and a couple of unobtainable ones, but that's it for now.

Debra

Good grief. No overbuying--and yet we're all frowny-faced...

:lightbulb

Let's all go to the trading forum and sell our most unloved decks so we can miss them and buy them back! I'll be waiting :D

cardlady22

Debra said:
:lightbulb

Let's all go to the trading forum and sell our most unloved decks so we can miss them and buy them back!
Thou mistaketh me.

None of my decks are unloved. I am bemoaning the dearth of New Loves! :p :laugh:

Libra8ca

rwcarter said:
You know you've been overbuying when...

You have multiple stacks of books and decks on the table in front of the bookcases waiting to be put away. But you know that's going to entail a major overhaul of the bookcases (including shifting an entire shelf of books to another bookcase... and there really isn't one available), so you pretend the whole mess isn't there waiting for you.... :D

That sounds so familiar :D

Aerin said:
You put some bookcases in a wardrobe and then end up filling all those too...

But at least they are hidden :D

That won't work. I only have one wardrobe and it's already hopelessly full. I have trouble finding stuff as it is.... I think that's another sign you've been overbuying :bugeyed:

BlueDragonfly

Lela said:
You know you've been overbuying when you buy books on Amazon and impulsively add a tarot deck to your order that is not on your wishlist just to get free super saver shipping. :p
I resemble that remark....

....welll, kind of. I just ordered the deck a few months earlier than I was planning..... :D