"Pimp my Rider!"

.traveller.

Oh dear.

What have you started...

... and here I am, surrounded by piles of materials for craftsie mayhem and an abundance of free time.

Oh dear.

nisaba

Kissa said:
Self-pity is not even half as funny as trimming and pimping cards ;-)
<cackle> This should go down in proverb. In fact, it's going into my quote file right now!

nisaba

.traveller. said:
Oh dear.

What have you started...

... and here I am, surrounded by piles of materials for craftsie mayhem and an abundance of free time.

Oh dear.
<sympathetically>

I feel your pain.

.traveller.

Krause's Millennium Tarot

It will never be the same.

This is going to take a loooonnnng time.

.traveller.

What are you going to do to the Saints? That's the one with the purple backs, right? I seem to remember an oven rack...

I am tackling the minors first, the arrangement of pips never did much for me so I am collaging over much of the image.

Kissa

OH my goodness, ladies you are wild!!!!

Eagerly waiting for some pics of your altered treasures :)

I love the flow of creativity and the wind of rebellion here ;-)

I need to pimp a non-scenic pips but the only one I have left is the Hadar and I won't touch it. Hmmmm.... much go through that big box of decks again...

Have a nice day, everybody!!! 6am here... off to work :)

K

AJ

Yes, the R.Place backs are purple and white, nice.

My box is still sitting on the table, I'm doing home hospice for FIL and that takes bundles of time :) It's ok, we are good buddies, but I think if I spread out my bits all over MIL's house she would pass out...You know our 'stuff'...we need a whole table. I'll have help tomorrow, so then I'll dive in on a practice card.

I need to read the Illuminated thread, I'd like some iridescence pens or paint for some of the cloaks...but it would have to stick to cardstock.
I brought my big jug of Marvy pens, I know it sticks to cardstock.

I'll be watching for some glam to show up here :)

Kissa

Wow AJ, I can hardly wait. You sound so enthusiastic, I am really eager to see some pics of your cards!!

Here, quietly at home, just finishing to trim one of my Kissa tarot decks, I did the majors a long time ago but now I took it out and want to finish it.

It calls for silver accents, I think. So I must go to the craft section of the bookstore tomorrow (poor me, I just HATE this craft shopping ;-). I spotted some silver peel-off stickers on Saturday but then I was on golden mode so I didn't take them. I need a metallic silver marker as well. The golden one sticks to cardboard, good stuff :) The lamination on the Kissa deck is not too slippery, which is good too. As soon as I have something, I'll post it here :)

K

.traveller.

I don't know how glamorous my cards will look, but I am having fun anyway. I have several pentacles cards nearly complete (Ace, 3, 4, and 9) and the 2 of Wands. I'm using copies of vintage postcards for appropriate bits, along with paints, and rub-ons. I'll have to coat them when I am done.

I'm trying not to buy anything since I have so much cra... uhh, raw material that I would like to work through.