christmas goodies exchange

silmarillion

im keen to send a pressie!

Name: heather
Sex: Female

Astrological sign: aries with scorpio moon (not a typical aries)
Path:eclectic mix of pagan stuff and my own ideas

Element:earth ,air and fire

Fave Colors: cyan blue, blood red,teale,deep purple,gold and autumn colours dark green, copper and black. not much into pastels, pink and white

Tarot/Oracle/Books;
i work mainly with medieval scampini and RWS. the prettiest one ive bought recently that i spend a lot of time salivating over is the golden tarot of the czars.
i also like runes,palmistry and the druids tree oghams

Crystals: diamonds (only joking)...i like iron pyrites, turquiose, turomaline, clear quartz,bloodstone, lapis lazuli,malachite (though i think the stones are pretty to look at and make nice jewellery im not really into crystals for any other reason)

Animal: dragon flies,peacocks,dogs,sheep,ulysees butterflys, though i have a phobia of frogs and other slippery creatures

Favorite Scents: rose oil, musk,nag champa,sandlewood,lavender,cederwood. im not into citrus and other fruity scents.
magical things; alchemy pictures, tarot,candles (not beeswax),herbs and plants, incense, faeries, books on tarot,palmistry paganism and druidism.

Vegetarian: strict vegeterian (vegan mainly but im a sucker for a big slice of chocolate cake occassionally)(ie no leather,beeswax,silk, honey or animal products, no non cruelty free items,only plant based food products etc....wool is ok)

shipping; preferably australia, im a bit low on cash at the moment

More Useful Facts: i live in australia and its coming up to midsummer in december and ill probobly spend christmas under a shadey tree at the beach!the temps go up to 40 degrees centigrade.i hate plastic and i love trees. im an avid collecter of dangly crystal earings and i love poetry and paintings.i like wee fairies and wooden things. i love art nouveaux alphonse mucha is my fave painter.
i really appreciate things that people have made for me as i believe it is the intention behind the made object and not the object itself that is the true treasure.i like to read a wide mix of books and i love tea and gossip.i would love to exchange a pressie with somebody who will make it themselves as id like to have a bash at doing that. (im into painting, drawing and making well intentioned spells to the individuals specifications so long as they mean well and it doesnt affect anyone else)

silmarillion

am i too late? id still like to do it....could the organiser let me know if possible?

tabbycat

Parcel posted today - well, two parcels, as there was just too much Xmas yumminess to fit into one! Hope it arrives safe and sound!

sunflowr

Goodies Goodies! :) I got mine today! :) :) Are we allowed to say from who? Well, I wont yet until I know I can say. But yea, I got it! :) All the way from the U.K to here in L.A! (hey that rhymes!). :)

Wow, fast delivery! Only a week, I think!

I'm still working on mine. I know I'm slow, but it will be out by thursday. :)

Among the cool items I got today in the mail:

a Bollywood cd! I love east indian music. So does my dad. My dad is eyeing that CD. ;)

An angel oracle ("Angel Journey Cards" by Terri Lynn Taylor and Brian Williams). I havent seen it around in YEARS!! I am soooo thrilled about it because I didnt think I'd ever see it again.

some interesting candy that I dont see here in L.A, that's for sure. ;)

beautiful angel stuff! :) Including a crystal pendant!

jewerly (earrings, beads that the pendant is on)

spread or altar cloth. Beautiful!

A crystal cluster

dolphin calendar

incense, a little book, a tree ornament, assorted goodies. :)

What a surprise today! :) Thanks you-know-who!!

edited to add: sunshineluvr! :)

Naudia

Hello Kahlie!

I am your partner! So here is a little about me.[Well...Alot about me.]

Name:
Naudia

Sex:
Female

Astrological Sign:
Pisces poking Aries

Path:
Very electic to say the least. I like the more mysterious Gods like Hecate, Kali, Morigan, Hades. But in my pantheon I uphold the Fates and Fortuna more than the Gods themselves. For who can escape their fate and destiny? Recently, I have been eyeing the Hindu Gods. Sarasavti being one of them. Everyone needs a creativity Goddess don't you think?

Element:
1. Water- Well I am a Pisces. I honestly take at least two showers a day.
2. Fire-My birth chart is burning with fire. Scrying with it is wonderful especially on these cold nights.
3. Air-Since the day I was born my birthday is always usually windy. The best method For me to clean out my aura is to sit outside on a windy day.
4. Earth-I have a hard time staying on the ground. And I hate money. Why can't we just back to the barter system?

Favorite Colors:
1. Amber-No not yellow, amber. I love that liquid color.
2. Black-I love the elegance of it.
3. White-As above the same below.
4. Peridot-I love the intensity of it. Reminds me of Beltane.

Tarot/Oracles/Books:
Anything original and usual. I don't care if it's second hand or thrift shop quality. That just means the piece was loved.
Tarot:
1.Just a deck of playing cards. I already bought the cards that where meant for me.
Oracles:
1. A round mirror the size of a c.d. I love to scry with mirrors. And I love to engrave them.
2. An amber pendelum. I have a copper one, but I just want to find an amber one.
3. A small blue or black glass ball. I have a lilac one and a bigger clear quartz ball but I want one to scry in water.
Books:
1. "Eqyptian Birth Signs"-Storm Constantine
2. "Goddess Signs"-Angelica Danton
3. "The Complete Idiot's Guide To Numerology"-Kay Lagerquist, Lisa Lenard
3. "The Complete Book Of Incense, Oils, & Brew"-Scott Cunningham
4. "The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need"-Joanna Martine Woolfolk
5. "Celtic Tree Mysteries"-Steve Blamires

Crystals:
If you haven't noticed...
1. Amber: Anything quite honestly. I love amber with nothing in it. Which is cheaper than the ones with things in it. Funny how it is the only stone that has to have lots of debris to be priced higher. I am trying to collect small-medium tumbled pieces of amber to make a rune set. So that would be twenty-four pieces in all. An amber pendelum as mentioned as before. Beads, tumbled peices, crafted pieces. Yeah, basically anything amber no matter how small will brighten up my day. [Fire]
2. Coral: I am looking for pink coral 6mm beads. That's about it with this stone. [Water]

Animal:
1. Tiger: It's my Chinese astrological animal. [Again with the element of fire.]
2. Koi: It's my Piscean nature. I have a black messenger bag that I hand-painted with a koi fish. It is drawn in the four basic colors of the elements.
3. Peacock: I absolutely love eyes. And the peacock's tail has one thousand eyes. Their feathers are wonderful for aura cleansing outside.
4. Bear: Celtic astrological animal. Sometimes a little too grounded for me.

Insects/Mythic/Others:
1. Butterfly: Four out of my nine rings are butterflies. They remind me to constantly evolve.
2. Spider: Keep on weaving ideas into my head. Creativity must shine. You can't keep the sun in a cave without it bursting.
3. Phoenix: Emerging from the ashes of bad situations and shine brighter than before.
4. Dragon: Calm and peaceful with tremendous energy not only physical but emotional and mental.

Favorite Scents:
1. Ocean scents: Goes without saying.
2. Lavender: Light, fresh, clean, crisp. Wonderful for mediation.
3. Wood chips: Pine, Cedar, Rosewood, Sandalwood. Nature's sedution at its best.
4. Berries: Balckberries, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries! Oh the joy of the seasons.

Vegetarian:
To the waiter; "When I poke it I want it to go MOO!"

More Useful Facts:
Being a graphic designer by profession; a perfectionist at heart; and a fine artist by eye and hand-anything creative you can come up with is all.

May the Gods bless you and yours.

Naudia.

Guiding Cauldron

Goodies Goodies Everywhere! :)

Goodies here,
Goodies there,
Goodies flying everywhere!
Kissed by the xmas bug'
trying not to get to feverish....
collecting, gathering, down right wrestling,
for the packages piece de resistance!
Hugs to calm,
OHM to center,
Meditations.....
then on comes the glitter!
Frantic creating, cutting and trimmings,
bows, ribbons, and sometimes nigglings
Thoughts enter, the size of the box.....
might bloody well not be big enough!
Oh oh what to do,
gather a bigger box,
and fill new space with....
something true!
Off to the POST
heavens the lines a hoax!
Sending on its way....
safely hugged by the recipiant, of the day! :)

Cheers to all and to all a good flight!

a_shikhs

ooohhh sunshine,
i love reading your little poems. they always make me smile. You really keep up the xmas spirit in all of us... :)))

wisteria

Name: Wisteria
Sex: F
Astrological Sign: Virgo

Fav. Colour: Green, white, blue , pink (No red for me !)

Magical like: Tarots and Crystal, I will like to try out runes
Crystal: No particular ones but I dun like brown or black coloured ones
Tarot: Child-like, fairies/fey or clones of rider waite. (I’m a beginner so best prefer is a deck and book set)

Fav scent: Mint, lavender and light floral or fruity smell.

Food: anything that is sweet and delicious..

About me:

Currently a student. I like jewellery making but I do not wear them and I don’t put on make up (a lazy one). Basically I like stuff that normal girls will like.

sagewriter

yay! my mum has said my package arrived at home, i now have to wait 2 weeks until i can open it :( (i am at university)

Chronata

I am mailing my package later this week! I hope it gets to its destination before christmas! I apologize for the delay...but I have been too sick to get outta bed.