christmas goodies exchange

Rhiamon

Chronata said:
I am mailing my package later this week! I hope it gets to its destination before christmas! I apologize for the delay...but I have been too sick to get outta bed.
oh man....feel better....and stay warm ;)

a_shikhs

Yippeee!!!!!!!!

Yippeeee........ my first parcel has reached its destination.. I hope that person likes everything and has a rocking xmas!!!!! My second parcel is still on its way and it should reach the required destination by the end of next week, i guess... This was real fun.... Thank you sunshine for making my xmas special.....

Eco74

Will be getting my gathered goodies under way tomorrow..
Due to postal rules and a few grams too many, there will be two packages. One big and one small.
Need to get another envelope for the small one or I'd have sent it off today..

With any luck, they'll reach their destination on the same day. :)

I have had SO much fun putting it all together.. I can only hope the recipient will have as much fun taking it all out as I had making, gathering and altering. :D

Guiding Cauldron

Hello all! :)

Christmas Prayer:

A Prayer to all
who need it
this time of year may
make you believe in it!
From illneses
and bills
daily troubles and
spills.
Weather thats moody
cars are tempermental
winds and colds
snow and frost, now thats special! (sarcasm)
May all stay warm
dry and snuggled in
offering a tea cup
filled with your favorite, but please not gin!
Stoking a wood fire
before you
and offering a blanket to
warm you. :)

Please let us all be aware that some have found the holidyas trying thus far as best! Some of us have gotten injured, some of us are sick, some of us have bill troubles and still they are all concerned with others gifts! Please dont despair if you recieve a package late, your xmas persons are doing their best and I'm sure it wil be worth whatever wait :) We're all friends here and would not wish anyone to hurry through a troubling time, get yourselves better and sorted knowing hugs are lurking around the corners! :) xx
Happy HOlidays to ALL !! :)

silmarillion

is there a guidline as to how much we should spend?

Eco74

No guidelines other than spend what you want to or can.

The thought is what counts and the personal touch that will undoubtedly be there is what's most valuable.
I'm sure there are plenty of homemade goodies going around aswell (I have a few in my package atleast) so not everything has to be bought..
What can be bought can also be personalised and does not have to be the expensive or perfect item to begin with.

Read up on the person you will be sending the package to and allow yourself to get inspired. Then - take it from there. :)

Guiding Cauldron

:)

could not have said it better myself echo! ty :)

LadyofDreams

wrapped, taped, sent, with love :love:

~lady

Eco74

And off they went... No 1 (aka The Big One) and No 2 (aka The Small One) are laying in a bag at the postoffice waiting to be picked up, sorted and passed on.

*sitting back after a good days chores with a nice cup of apple/cinnamon/raisin-tea hoping for swift deliveries and kindly postal-workers so there won't be so many bumps on it all when it gets to the recipient*