christmas goodies exchange

Grizabella

Do we post here what we got when we got our package? And do we say who from?

sunflowr

sunshineluvr said:
Please let us all be aware that some have found the holidyas trying thus far as best! Some of us have gotten injured, some of us are sick, some of us have bill troubles and still they are all concerned with others gifts! Please dont despair if you recieve a package late, your xmas persons are doing their best and I'm sure it wil be worth whatever wait :) We're all friends here and would not wish anyone to hurry through a troubling time, get yourselves better and sorted knowing hugs are lurking around the corners! :) xx
Happy HOlidays to ALL !! :)

I've been sick too. Mine is going out this week but man, I wanted it out by last friday. Oh well, it will definitely get out to it's destination very soon. :)

sunflowr

Rhiamon said:
oh man....feel better....and stay warm ;)

(((((hugs))))) to Chronata. I've been sick too. :(

Rhiamon

sunflowr said:
(((((hugs))))) to Chronata. I've been sick too. :(
oh man...it's hard to get into the spirit of the hildays when the sickies accompany them eh? Hope you feel better :) (((((hugs))))))

Eco74

Lyric said:
I don't believe there is a rule for that but confirming that the package has arrived is probably a most welcome thing for the sender. Just seeing that everything got there and all..

And if there's a senders name on the package I'd say it's fair game to mention the on-screen-name of the person or give a "hint" on who it was from. ;)

wisteria

Ya christmas coming soon... counting down. But I haven't send out my parcel out yet, I will try to send it out this weekend , hopefully it will reached there in time.

Guiding Cauldron

xmas :)

Lyric said:

Nice to c everyones xmas spirit alive! lol Yes you can post here when you've recieved a package, I'm sure your xmas person would like to know it got safely where its suppossed to go to :) Also you can say openly who your package is from once youve gotten it. Rememebr we all live vicariously through everybody else here, so please share your joy and what your goodies are :) Even if its to give some ideas for next year!! :) Happy Holidays everyone!

Princess_Lucy

Message From Jules

Hi all - I have a message from Jules, because she isn't able to post due to new work internet restrictions....

I just want to say a big [size=+4]thanks[/size] to sunshineluvr for my excellent Christmas present!!!!
Fingers crossed my work internet restrictions are lifted, and I can post in further detail soon!!!
:love: Jules

a_shikhs

thank you tabbycat...

Yiipppeeee Dippeee dooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! i got my xmas parcel today afternoon. And oh my god, it was full of lovely and yummy goodies..... And that angel of god sent me 2 big parcels full of xmas goodies.. You should have seen my face when the postman got both the parcels.. I just couldnt close my mouth..lol...... :D This xmas has surely been very very very special for me.. :party:

THANK YOU TABBYCAT FOR THE WONDERFUL XMAS PARCEL AND YOU HAVE MADE MY CHRISTMAS VERY VERY SPECIAL............

Muahhhhh :*
Shikhs :laugh:

tabbycat

You're very welcome, sweetheart! I enjoyed putting it together and Fortune sent me all the right things.

Jilly