christmas goodies exchange

Grizabella

Okay then, I'll tell!

My gift came from rash212. She sent me two of the most beautiful bags, one sequined and one embroidered. Also the Doreen Virtue Goddess Guidance Oracle which is just breathtaking! I'm still learning it. Then a beaded little trinket box with handmade beadwork covering the top and sides. Also a little enameled copper dish in the shape of a fish and a beautiful elephant figurine covered in beads, copper coils and mirrors in triangle shapes. The fish and elephant were especially meaningful to my late husband, so it was like getting a little message from him too! She's in India, so that makes everything even more special, that it came from such a faraway place. I've found out that she's Sagittarian like I am---we're sort of kindred spirits that way.

Thanks Rash, for such a wonderful package! You've made my Christmas very special. I've even saved the pretty wrapping paper and box everything came in. :D

Eco74

Reporting another very wide and happy smile due to a package having reached its destination.

A package from Mexico no less, from our wonderful Ocho8s.

Firstly, a lovely card, which felt more like a letter.
A lot of thought went into it all and it made me feel all warm inside.
Not liking it. Loving it!! :love:

The box is absolutely amazing.. A cigar-box with an image of the lovers on it. Gold details and the artstyle is so fluid and light.. Fabulously painted, absolutely beautiful and it really had me aaahing. Not ooohing, my jaw was somewhat too dropped for that sound. *s*
And then the nativityset.. A genuine mexican nativityset with wonderful colors. We have nativitysets here aswell but these figures blew me away with their colors.. Also, I've never had a set of my own since I never found one I liked.
This will be a recurring christmasdecoration for sure and I'll be setting them up on a shelf in our livingroom tonight, or possibly in the window..
The earrings are wonderful aswell, and I'm wearing them already. Definitely will again at christmas (clothes to match the color of the pearls used) and will proudly announce where I got them from when asked. :D
And then, the oils.. Love the idea of spoiling myself a little extra, and they will be put to good use.

I'm soooo happy right now. :) :D :*

Oh, when I was showing my SO what I got he said "but if it's a christmas present, why are you opening it now?".
To which I replied "so I can wear the earrings". :D

Emeraldgirl

Wow that is so exciting :D :D :D :D

Can't wait to see if my gift gets to it's person and if they like it (I hope they like it)

a_shikhs

thank you once again tabbycat

Even i would love to share my xmas experience with you'll. First of all, yesterday afternoon when the postman came, i surely didnt expect my parcel to come as i thought it would take another 2 or 3 weeks to reach me bcos of the slow postal services in India.;) lol... when my mom came in holding 2 parcels for me, i was quite zapped and excited at the early delivery of the parcels.
For a few minutes i kept admiring the box and the other details. Then i thought that i'll keep it safely in my cupboard and open it during xmas eve. But who was i kidding...As afternoon started to fade, i kept getting restless and kept opening my cupboard to look at the parcels again and again.lol.. Finally in the night, i decided to rip open both the parcels as xmas was way toooo long ahead...
So i carefully opened the small parcel and inside they were such cute goodies!!! Tabbycat handmade a beautiful blue coloured tarot bag for me with dazzling beads hanging over and a gorgeous cloth inside full of stars.Then there was a yummy xmas fruitcake which is already eaten by me and my sister.hehe.. And a yummy looking xmas pudding which im planning to save for xmas. I dont think it will last that long..:D Two beautiful xmassy ornaments made of cloth which i am definately gonna hang on my tree this year - a heart shaped cushion ornament and a pillow shaped ornament. They are so cuddly and soft. A rose quartz huge heart shaped crystal rock which is gorgeous. I am going to use that crystal rock for meditation and divination purpose. Rose quartz crystal bracelet and i guess a black turmolite crystal bracelet and one more bracelet. A very stylish amethyst necklace which is GORGEOUS as i love jewellery... This was my first parcel.
And when i opened my second parcel, i literally screamed with excitement.... They were 2 tarot decks, one oracle deck, 2 lovely aromatherapy soaps which i plan to save as well, 1 beautiful purple divination beesewax candle and the prettiest xmas card ive ever seen. I love collecting pretty greeting cards and was very very happy to add this in my collection...I dont think i'll ever have the heart to burn that candle.I got the Unicorn Tarot, Spiral Tarot, and The Faeries Oracle by Brian Froud.:party: Ive always wanted the faeries oracle and i really couldnt believe my eyes when i saw it in my parcel. I was actually shell shocked for an instant and couldn't speak. My voice was all squeaky..hahahaa.. I loved all 3 decks and i plan to open them tonight and study them. The decks were wrapped in beautiful xmassy paper with cute xmassy decorations hanging over them. Tabbycat, thank you so much for everything and i love the wrapping paper and the cute little decos. Ive kept the card in my treasure box along with the wrapping paper, decorations and even the box.hehe.. Ive actualy clicked snaps of the prezzies for memories!!!:cool2:I will try to attach the snaps to show everyone. I seriously and sincerely thank you wholeheartedly for making this christmas so very special for me...:royal:

A huge bear hug and a kiss to you Jilly,
Shikhs...:*

silmarillion

wisteria

have done all my christmas shopping now.will post the pressie tommorrow! ooooooooooh i hope youll like it!

rash212

:)

Dear Lyric,
I am so glad I could make your christmas special:), in turn that makes my christmas special tooo:)... !!!!
It feels great to have met you, thanks to Sunshineluvr:).. thankyou !!

Love
Rash

rash212

after thoughts:)

mmm..i am begining to get impatient:)...i cant wait to open my christmas gift... i hope its on its way... CANT WAIT.. I guess patience is not one of my virtues:).. Could i atleast get a hint as to from where its coming..... oo please pretty pleases!!!!!!!!
rash

catlin

My Xmas parcel arrived yesterday

First I wanted to keep it until Xmas to open it then but as the nutter of mailman had placed it outside on my balcony and it was raining all day long the package was soaked and I had to open it.

Inside I found a red cardboard box with tiny dragons on it (guess it held once a happy buddha or dragon or some similar Chinese item) and this one was luckily dry.

First thing my eye caught was a Xmas herbal doll (smells lovely of cinnamon. clover and lots of other xmas spice), an aura spray with neroli, Ylang-ylang etc (very lovely smell, too. I could not resist to spray it on me and it made me smile all day long!!!), a spirit powder (very nice, too. I have not tried out this one. I will use it on the company Xmas party), 3 wish boats with tiny candles, an amethyst (I will fix a silver hook to so I can wear it as a pendant), a wonderful handmade Xmas card, a nice silky handsewn cusson, a sage smudge bundle and several hand written instuctions how to use each item.

Wow, I am soo happy with this parcel full of beautiful well thought of hand made items!!! It really made my day.

Now I'd love to know who was this kind person who spent so much time to make all these wonderful items???

Guiding Cauldron

This has been amazing!

I have so enjoyed all the xmas cheer that has been going around! Reading of each of your treasures and bountiful journeys makes me feel as I'm traveling the world with each of these packages!! I can honestly feel such joy from the people who have already recieved their goodies :)

Catlin your lovely package was sent from a lil helper in OZ, Princess Lucy :)
and Rash you fun loveing person you lol I can feel your impatient excitement!! All I'm saying is yours is coming from....hummm nope you still have to wait to know! :)

Wishing you all loevely xmas spirits your way and further delights dureing this holiday season. I also wanted to thank all of you. I thank you for your freindship, your willingness, and your excitements through all of this because honestly without you all there would not be any xmas xchange! Hugs to you all!:)

catlin

@sunshineluvr,
We all thank you for having had this wonderful idea and moderating it.