christmas goodies exchange

catlin

Me too

Ok, count me in this fun!

Name: catlin (Nada in real)

Sex: Female

Path: Celtic Wicca

Element: earth and fire (in Chinese I am also metal related - I am a metal dog according to Chinese astrology)

Fave Colors: blue, silver, red, dark green

Magical Likes: crystals, herbs and seeds, tarot (anything tarot related), incense

Crystals: unusual stones but also crystals like amethyst, lapis lazuli, rock crystal

Animals: cats

Favorite Scents: sandalwood, rosegeranium, lavender

Shipping: I live in Germany but I don't mind shipping stuff to countries in Europe, USA and or Canada (any other contries I have to check out with local post office for shipping and custom stuff).

About myself: I love pendants for necklaces and bracelets a lot, they can be unusual or funny, I am also interested in unusual oracle cards or other stuff.

rash212

I'm interested too!

Hey, this sounds like fun, I'm interested too!!! Count me in!

Guiding Cauldron

Just a heads up

edited

Grizabella

OK count me in on this one, too. I should probably stick to shipping within the US, though.

Name: Lyric

Sex: F

Path: Spirituality, not religious

Element: Fire--Sagittarius

Fav. Colors: Jewel colors like in the Gilded deck----brilliant turquoise, purple, garnet reds-----mostly warm colors but I'm not much on yellows other than if they're incorporated in something to do with Mardi Gras.

Magical Likes: Tarot, journals, crystals, gems, candles, incense

Crystals: I love most crystals, but especially clear quartz, garnet and amethyst.

Animals: Bats, cougars, sea otters

Fav scents: Orientals, heady kind of spicy scents, lilac, ylang ylang

Vegan: No, but almost.

Shipping: probably US

More Useful Facts: I'm recently into tarot books a lot. I love rings and earrings, especially with garnet or marcasite stones but am not suggesting such a spendy gift for myself. Just the colors of those stones are "my" colors. I love Mardi Gras type things and collect the Mardi Gras masks and fancy clowns, beads, etc. I love copper. Naturally tarot bags, spread cloths, anything like that is welcome.

Demon Goddess

Is it too late for me to sign up?

This is me:

Name: Demon Goddess... Mundane name: Tina

Sex: F

Path: Unitarian Universalist

Element: No idea... I'm a Capricorn, born on the cusp with Sagitarious.

Fav. Colors: burgundy, blue-reds, teals, brilliant turquoise, purple, garnet reds----- warm colours but no yellow or orange

Magical Likes: Tarot, journals, candles, incense

Crystals: dunno.

Animals: Dogs, snakes

Fav scents: jasmin

Vegan: No

Shipping: GMX Worldwide (I'm in Canada)

More Useful Facts: I'd kill for the Reversals book that everyone is talking about or a gift certificate to pay for part of it at Amazon.

Guiding Cauldron

closing sign up

ok all i think we have plenty signed up for this so i'm going to close sign ups and get started in making the pair ups drawing from a hat this week. I'll let everybody know who they get and you can get started. Happy Holidays :)

Guiding Cauldron

Everything is all set!

Ok everyone I just finished PM everyone their xmas person to ship to :) Also remember that if u seek inspiration u can always look at the profiles we posted here or on each persons username profile :)

For those of you shipping overseas remember to fill out a customs form and mark the package on the form as a GIFT, it will save u money.

Also due to this being a Christmas Exchange we should try to get packages off and in the mail by second or third week of November. That gives everyone a chance to buy their Holiday goodies and also time to travel in the post! Hopefully everyone should get their package BEFORE Christmas :)

Keep coming back to this thread to kindly imply when u sent your package and to share when u recieve ur package from someone. Remember this is a secret thing so we don't know who is getting a box from who until that person gets it and tells all :)

Looking foward to shareing with all of you this Holiday Season endeavor, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :)

Guiding Cauldron

Heads up to my profile :)

Just to clarify. I'm no longer interested in spells or that side of divination. Just not for me. I also like Eagles. Holiday Traditions would probably be makeing way to much food, holiday crackers, Gluewine :) Roaring fireplace fires, Candles, Decorateing a huge xmas tree with unusual ornaments, especially handmade or glass blown ones. christmas music is blasted in my home. And every year I make a Wreath for the front door complete with Mistletoe for Kissing! lol I'm really ethnic in nature and love all ways of life, countries etc. I'm very creative in nature so I flit from idea to idea lol Happy Holidays to all.. :)

Guiding Cauldron

xmas profiles

Hello again all, we seem to have run into a wrinkle with some folks.
If u haven't yet posted an online profile regarding the xmas xchange could u plz do so? Some people would like to have some insight as to what they should get their secret person in the xmas xchange. Thanks a bunch! Hope ur haveing fun gathering ur goodies :) Cheers!

Xmas wishes
winging their way
to help those partnered
for their special delivery day.
Presents of kindness
thoughts of love
bountiful smiles
to all involved.

Guiding Cauldron

just checking in.....

Hope everyone is well on their way to getting their secret boxes ready for their person!! It's christmas season and things are starting to get in full swing. Wether your makeing or buying trinkets I hope you are just enjoying the moment, then anticipateing the pure joy from the reciever you gets your heartfelt goodies :) To help with the Holiday season why not post a favorite recipe to exchange with us all here. Wether its shareing your fav drink, nibbles, or craft ideas. You never know when one of your ideas may become someones new holiday tradition as well, bringing us even closer here at AT. Cheers to you all! :)

I love roasted chestnuts:
Get fresh chestnuts from market
score an "x" across each nut
sprinkle with a bit of salt
roast in an oven on 200celcius for 10 - 20minutes.
The score marks should open up, let cool a bit then peel shell and eat as they are or drizzle honey on top :)