christmas goodies exchange

Princess_Lucy

YAY! Yay yay yay!!! *jumps up and down clapping hands*
My parcel is all wrapped up and ready to be sent today!!! This is so exciting!!!
:love:
Lucy

Emeraldgirl

Almost done and ready to Post.

:D :D :D This is so exciting :D :D :D

Guiding Cauldron

lol

Well it seems people are getting bitten by the xmas bug! So glad to feel all the excitment :)

I too am almost done just need to finish off a couple of handmade things and my box should be done by next weekend, to ship off across a very big ocean too! :)

Happy early Holidays!

Rowanne

Thanks - just PM me to let me know who I need to send out to. You can email me too at rowanne@pooloftears.com

Love & Blessings

Rowanne xx

Kimberly

Oh, oh! I bought some more goodies for my package today, but it's not done yet... still waiting for things to arrive in the mail for it! :laugh:

I just hope by the time I send it, it doesn't arrive late, LOL. Oh well, it'll be worth the wait, if it does get there a little later than expected ;)

Guiding Cauldron

Rowanne/ Sunburst

Hi again all glad things are comeing together. Also Rowanne / Sunburst could you PM your address so that I can get that to your xmas person thanks a bunch :) You may want to post a profile as well so that your person can get bits for you if they need help :) Cheers!

sunflowr

Better Late Than Never ;)

I'm in. :)

Name: Sunflowr (Lisa)

Sex: Female

Astrological sign: Taurus

Path: eclectic (mostly Angels and east indian traditions)

Element: Water & Earth

Fave Colors: Purple, Blue, Green, Pink

Magical Likes: tarot, tarot bags, oracles, I-Ching, runes, stones, angels, books on visualization manifestation and magick, candles, incense, oils, east indian images/figures particulary Ganesh.

Crystals: Clear quartz, rose quartz, would love a soulmate crystal, I also like amber. Angel-shaped crystal.

Animals: hummingbirds, dolphins, cats

Favorite Scents: patchouli, amber, nag champa

Vegatarian: no, but I dont eat alot of meat. Not offended by leather at all. I like leather! But no real fur.

Shipping: U.S or U.K

More Useful Facts: If anyone finds an angel pendant carved out of crystal, I would be the happiest woman in the world. Mine broke several years ago and could never find a replacement. - The Fool is my soul card. - My lucky number is 8. - I love east indian (or inspired by) music! Jai Uttal is a favorite music artist.

Emeraldgirl

Sent off my prezzie today :D :D :D Hope they like it

tieduptinkerbell

this sounds fab

I would love to...

me

tieduptinkerbell

oooo

sounds like i missed out...

next year then...

hugs