Trusted Gem websites

Alta

I changed the heading to "Trusted Gem Websites" because I think all known reputable sites could be here, even the pricier ones. Maybe just note their prices are high but.... you have had good experiences, etc.

Marion

firefrost

http://www.easycrystals.co.uk/crystal-healing-properties.html

Lovely explanative website from the UK.

They have different sizes of the stones at different prices which I liked so I sent a £20 order in last weekend and they've just arrived today.

They're on the Channel Islands so I think that's quite good, (I like my orders here yesterday!) plus, they take paypal - I'm quite impressed, anyway.

I'm now awaiting my Crystal Bible and Black Agate pendulum, both from eBay.

Wonderwoman

20% off sale!!

FYI, Everyone...Bestcrystals.com is having a 20% off everything on their site until the 13th...;)

Ww ;)

Wonderwoman

They Rock!

I ordered last Sunday night from Bestcrystals.com and received my package yesterday. Very Impressed :)

Violetgems

www.thatcrystalsite.com I have purchased about 80% of my sizable collection from here and have always been impressed with their zippy service, amazing quality selection, and generous freebies thrown in...not to mention quick and properly packaged and posted parcels. You gotta love that. LOL

Jols84

I recently have been ordering some beautiful crystals from www.tosots.com
I am very pleased with the service, their descriptions of the stones are wonderful as well! I really like picking out an extra special piece here and there, and have been totally wow-ed by what I have recieved so far. :) They have also thrown in a freebie as well.
Also, I really go off of customer service, and I had some questions that were replied to very quickly. I can tell these ladies really care about the crystals and providing great service.

Violetgems

peace_pixie said:
Thanks for the link violetgems, its great to see an aussie website :D
My pleasure. :D Their quality and service are really wonderful.