AT Travelling Member Deck~Second Journey - Discussion thread

Bat Chicken

I came at the end of the last one and I would LOVE to participate this time!
I agree that the Noblet would be an excellent choice! And to have it start in Australia......

franniee

I am game! I have to go over the rules a bit better but sounds like FUN :)

thanks!
:love:

SolSionnach

I'm in! I'd love to participate!

Sravana

gregory

Daizdy said:
*Looking very closely at the Magician* Could that be...nnaaaahhhh...is it?

You're a baaaad girl, Gregory...bad...
I didn't draw it. I just looked at it............... :confused:

Guiding Cauldron

idea here- any good?

i may be way off here, but i'm going to suggest something...
if your still looking for a deck how about one that has a healing element to it? As the deck travels it can bring, love, light and healing around the globe but also to the individuals who are shareing here. I think it would be nice to have a focused intent this time. a what could be better than healing? :)

i also just participated in firing up the grid and it was amazing expirience, so following that with a daily reminder through and deck and journal would be fantastic!! maybe something along the lines of the flower speaks deck but a tarot deck obviously :)

i also like the idea of starting in europe this time. (partly because i signed up last time but had to miss out because of some travel time i had going on- so starting in europe is striclty selfish of me- i just dont want to miss out again lol) love and light xx

Daizdy

Thank you very much for the suggestion, sunshineluvr. It's very close to what I mentioned in my first post about having a theme-based journey. I had seasons in mind but your suggestion is a very good one as well.

Edited to add: Let's get the creative juices flowing...who else has suggestions, ideas, etc...?

May

I want to be a part of this too

Elnor

sunshineluvr said:
i may be way off here, but i'm going to suggest something...
if your still looking for a deck how about one that has a healing element to it? As the deck travels it can bring, love, light and healing around the globe but also to the individuals who are shareing here. I think it would be nice to have a focused intent this time. a what could be better than healing? :)

i also just participated in firing up the grid and it was amazing expirience, so following that with a daily reminder through and deck and journal would be fantastic!! maybe something along the lines of the flower speaks deck but a tarot deck obviously :)

I like this idea of a healing deck- I took part in the 'Fire up the Grid' meditation, too- and it was quite a powerful experience! I don't really know much about oracle decks, but would one of them fit into this category? One of the Earth-based decks... since so many people seem to be interested in healing Mother Earth at the moment, perhaps it could tie into that somehow, and we could all use the deck for that purpose.

I just came back from the 5-day Buddhafield Festival, which had a lot of focus on Earth-energy themes, so I'm kinda in that mode at the moment! It's just a thought.

elnor

jmd

I personally would suggest that the Aeclectic TAROT travelling deck be a tarot deck, rather than a non-tarot one...

But wanted to add here a brief reply to "As far as I know there is no English version; it is after all a restoration of a VERY French original" - the 'English version' refers to the included booklet.

As to the Fou or Fool version, it is pretty standard to the Tarot tradition, except that in this case, the Fool's private parts are not private.

gregory

jmd said:
I personally would suggest that the Aeclectic TAROT travelling deck be a tarot deck, rather than a non-tarot one...

But wanted to add here a brief reply to "As far as I know there is no English version; it is after all a restoration of a VERY French original" - the 'English version' refers to the included booklet.

As to the Fou or Fool version, it is pretty standard to the Tarot tradition, except that in this case, the Fool's private parts are not private.
Sorry - that was what I meant to indicate, though allowing for my being totally wrong !!!!! (well, not the privates bit :|)

I would like it to be a tarot deck too - in fact I wouldn't be interested if it were an oracle. There is a travelling oracle deck running too, I think.... and for anyone specifically wanting a healing one, why not arrange one !

Journalling - as last time - best on line surely - or postage costs get horrifying. I think the way it was done - no-one gets to add to the load (as in weight !) except if someone wants to just send a gift to the next person in line (as a lot of us did) - is the way to go....