How do you work out Personality, Soul and Year Cards?

Dark Eyes

re personality/soul cards

Good morning Moongold, and thankyou for your warm welcome !!! I love my precious sleep too, and often see things very differently after a good sleep. Yes The Hawkesbury district is a magical place, I have lived here for 17 years. I was born in England, but have lived in Australia since the age of five.
Thankyou so much for your explanations, yes I do understand, and I find it very exciting. The opportunity is there to add a special touch to my readings now, I am rapt. I often include tarot readings with my palm readings, the combination works well. Now I will combine the tarot personality and soul cards into the readings, maybe even do that first. Then, if the clients personality or soul card comes up in the reading..... It will add even more depth to the reading.
Speaking of getting your head around numbers, I also have trouble with that at times. I have a short headline on my hand, perhaps you do too !! We are very smart, and quick, but numbers are a nuisance to us at times, we get a bit bored if we have to stay on them for too long. Check your hand, tell me if you do have a short headline.
Have a great day, hope the weather is fine in Melbourne.
Warmest wishes to you, and thanks again for the effort and time you have spent to help me. I appreciate it so much.
catch up again soon
Dark Eyes.

Indigo_lady

maybe someone asked this before

my bday is coming up, and for 2003 my year card is the emperor,
that means that after my bday it will be an "emperor" year for me, right????

LaLaBella

No Indigo. 2003 started on 01 Jan so that's when your year card changed.

Moongold

Indigo and the Emperor

But Indigo,

It's not too late LOL!!

Mary Greer suggests that in the first half of the year you learn the lessons you need to learn. For the rest of the year, you integrate these into your life.

Hmmm ....the Emperor Year> learning to establish your own authority. Dealing with issues of the Father.....

You may become assertive. People tend to become a bit linear in these years as well.

Keep us all posted and Good luck......................!

Moongold

rostie

i don't understand :|

date:
23 + 05 + 1979 = 2007 = 9 =>18
so my personality is 18 (moon)
and my soul card is 9 (hermit)

23 + 05 + 2003 = 2031 = 6 (lovers)

is this right???

or is it:
23+05+1979=5+5+26=36=9/18
23+05+2003=5+5+5=15 (devil)???

so what is my hidden factor theN???

Moongold

Greetings Rostie,

Your personality AND soul card is HERMIT.

Your hidden factor/teacher card is 18.

The numbers for you simply reduce to 9. The 18 (Moon) is the prime number left and becomes your Teacher card.

I am falling asleep, Rostie but will be back tomorrow to follow up with you.

Moongold

Indigo_lady

ok so my bday is

May 12, 1981

Personality Card

05 +12 +1981
------
1+9+9+8 = 27 2+7= 9

So is in this case the Hermit both my Personality and my Soul card?

Year Card

05 + 12 + 2003
----------
2+0+2+0 = 4 The Emperor...

what would be my teacher / hidden factor card???

Thanks Moongold and Dollchica ;)

I'm still trying to figure out how this emperor year fits into my life right now...

another question, how do all these cards (personality, soul, hidden factor) reflect on a reading?

Moongold

Yes, Indigo -

You are a double 9. Hernit is both your personality and sooul card. Your hidden factor card is 18 (Moon).

Blessings

Moongold

Moongold

Rostie's cards

Greetings Rostie,

Yes, you are what Greer calls a single 9 in that the numbers in your birthdates come directly to 9. If they had come directly to 18 and then reduced to 9 you would have been an "18 - 9". You would then have had the Hermit as Personality card and the Moon as Soul card. 18-9's do not have hidden factor cards but as a 9-9, you do - you have Moon.

Do you need any indications of meaning? Greer prefers to call the Hidden Factor Card the Teacher Card for people over 30.

She says that, with the Moon as your teacher, you will begin to trust your inner guiding processes. It is interesting to think of the Hermit in this context, isn't it?

Just a mater of interest, Rostie, have you ever done the MBTI personality test? Its full name is Myers Briggs Type Indicator. I would be interested to know what your preferences are, just as a correlation.

Something extra that might be of interest to you is the *Karmic Year*. This is the 4 digit base number of your birthdate before reducing. Yours is 2007, not that far off. Greer comments that this year represents a year that especially tests and challenges you.

Let me quote Greer directly:

".......unfinished issues from the past that express soul themes come up in that year, giving you an opportunity to complete them, or at least recognise your task and begin that process.''

So that is something you are young enough to think about!

Blessings,

Moongold

Moongold

Indigo

Dear Indigo Lady,

Interestingly, you are the same as Rostie above, although your Karmic Year was 1998. Did anything significant happen in that year, given the definition of Karmic Year given by Greer.

You two should compare notes! I love the Hermit card and am currently in my Hermit Year. An interesting type, the Hermit.

Blessings to you,

Moongold