The Dark Angels Tarot

MoonGypsy

i am still very much on the fence in regards to this deck...
i am not sure if i need to go to enabling or DE-enabling! Hemera! Help!!! :p:laugh:

Hugs,
MGxxx

Hemera

MoonGypsy said:
i am still very much on the fence in regards to this deck...
i am not sure if i need to go to enabling or DE-enabling! Hemera! Help!!! :p
LOL:D I´m quite sure I want and *need* this deck and when I have it in my paws I will know if you want one,too. And then I´ll let you know:p How does that sound:p
OR how about this: I order one, you order one, you don´t like yours and I´ll soon have two copies})mwahahaaa....

gregory

You need it. No question. If only for Lillie's LWB, but also for the deck !

MoonGypsy

Uh Oh, i think i am in trouble! :p My finger just got dangerously close to the pre-order button! Thanks to my 2 fab sisters--Hemera and gregory! :* And...i am extremely curious to read our Lillie's LWB! i will probably take a deep breath and press that button now... })

ncefafn

I'm hoping to see this at the Readers Studio this year!

WingspreadPhoenix

MoonGypsy said:
Uh Oh, i think i am in trouble! :p My finger just got dangerously close to the pre-order button! Thanks to my 2 fab sisters--Hemera and gregory! :* And...i am extremely curious to read our Lillie's LWB! i will probably take a deep breath and press that button now... })
I felt really nice inside once I hit that button :3 I wish I could press it more :<

Hemera

WingspreadPhoenix said:
I felt really nice inside once I hit that button :3 I wish I could press it more :<
LOL. But you do need a backup don´t you?})

missy

*pokes gregory*

Enable me, pretty please??? :D

Tell me that the actual cards look better than the scans.

(They do in the Heart ... so probably the same here?)

I have never read with a vampire-type deck before though, so I do not know what to expect.

Anyone? Can one read with a vampire-styled deck? I don't have Robert Place's, or the Bohemian Gothic, or any of them, so I can't picture it. Help! Enable me! :party: I can ask for that here, since I am in the very thread about the deck, after all })

gregory

Yes they do. Lillie said the same.

And anyway Lillie's book makes it worth it.

And it isn't vampires at all. Dark angels were cast out, and show us our shadow selves, sort of. Vampires are - well, plain predatory.

missy

*raps gavel*

Sold! :D