"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

kwaw

gregory said:
Well like wow, good old (person who shall be nameless !)

"I don't think it's right (or in a right way). There's must be always some certain distance between Querent and Tarologist and in this case the sacrament's mystery of a prediction remains (or is kept). Tarologist must know how to keep Querent on the menthal level" (or how to take posession)".

kverentov is simply a Russianisation of Querent !

Good stuff, eh ? So "don't shag them" (the post was aimed at the ethics page :))

Maybe the guy DOES have a sense of humour....

If you go to google translate and tick the 'read phonetically' box you can type an English response and it will spell it out phonetically in Cyrillic, e.g. -

И мест бе вари оф суггестинг аны кинг оф хербал хигх то мы клинц - тхей мигхт старт он тхе ментхол - бут нехт тхей аре он тхе шаг ор сниффинг минт! И ам воррид тхат мы Гель ис такинг другс - иф И суггест ит ис ок фор мы клинц, хе май таки ит ас ан эндорсемент фор хим - бут тхере аган, ит май бе а гуд маркет фор тхе тобако хе ис гровинг ин тхе аттик - И кулд адд соме минт анд ментхол, парслей саже росемары анд тхыме..

(I must be wary of suggesting any kind of herbal high to my clients - they might start of with menthol - but next they are on the shag and sniffing mint! I am worried that my Joel is taking drugs - if I suggest it is ok for my clients, he may take it as an endorsement for him - but there again, it could be a new market for the tobacco he is growing in the attic, I could add some mint and menthol, parsely sage rosemary and thyme... )

Something of a private joke of course - but if anyone was interested in translating it - if they copied it and pasted it in google translate, the english spelling appears below the box, well - sort of:

I mest be vari of suggesting any king of herbal high to my klints - thyeĭ might start on the menthol - but neht thyeĭ are on the shag or sniffing mint! I am vorrid that my Gelʹ is taking drugs - if I suggest it is ok for my klints, he maĭ taki it as an endorsement for him - but there agan, it maĭ be a gud market for the tobako he is groving in the attik - I kuld add some mint and menthol, parslyeĭ sazhe rosemary and thyme..

:D I too, vorri abowt my klints! And love my King of Herbal Highs... (he says Hi to everyone, but calls everyone 'Herb')

Pen

kwaw said:
If you go to google translate and tick the 'read phonetically' box you can type an English response and it will spell it out phonetically in Cyrillic, e.g. -

И мест бе вари оф суггестинг аны кинг оф хербал хигх то мы клинц - тхей мигхт старт он тхе ментхол - бут нехт тхей аре он тхе шаг ор сниффинг минт! И ам воррид тхат мы Гель ис такинг другс - иф И суггест ит ис ок фор мы клинц, хе май таки ит ас ан эндорсемент фор хим - бут тхере аган, ит май бе а гуд маркет фор тхе тобако хе ис гровинг ин тхе аттик - И кулд адд соме минт анд ментхол, парслей саже росемары анд тхыме..

(I must be wary of suggesting any kind of herbal high to my clients - they might start of with menthol - but next they are on the shag and sniffing mint! I am worried that my Joel is taking drugs - if I suggest it is ok for my clients, he may take it as an endorsement for him - but there again, it could be a new market for the tobacco he is growing in the attic, I could add some mint and menthol, parsely sage rosemary and thyme... )

Something of a private joke of course - but if anyone was interested in translating it - if they copied it and pasted it in google translate, the english spelling appears below the box, well - sort of:

I mest be vari of suggesting any king of herbal high to my klints - thyeĭ might start on the menthol - but neht thyeĭ are on the shag or sniffing mint! I am vorrid that my Gelʹ is taking drugs - if I suggest it is ok for my klints, he maĭ taki it as an endorsement for him - but there agan, it maĭ be a gud market for the tobako he is groving in the attik - I kuld add some mint and menthol, parslyeĭ sazhe rosemary and thyme..

:D I too, vorri abowt my klints! And love my King of Herbal Highs... (he says Hi to everyone, but calls everyone 'Herb')

How extraordinary - I had no idea google was capable of such acrobatics! We must do something with the Russian...:)

Pen

gregory

I'll wait till I hear from my contact, before I do... She may know them :bugeyed:

photokat

Not sure who posted that Haunted Doll reading - I am definitely not easily offended but that one offended me, so I am guessing it would offend others even more so.

Just sayin : I am all about the fun stuff but there should be some guidelines that even someone like Aisselle would stick to. Aiselle's ethics might be a bit questionable but joking about dead children - I don't know.

Just my 2 cents!

gregory

Funny you should mention it; I was editing it as we speak - we have had a complaint. Gimme a minute longer....

Done - see if it's OK by you now (I think her being trampled was OK as a tragedy). If not I will do more. I was horrified myself when I saw it and have since been trying to find out who...

gregory

OK - and please, all those with access - DON'T post vile stuff that could get us taken down. God is out, also politics (not that that has happened yet) and so is really specific sex. Aisselle is sweet and innocent and only does the double entendre (see under Genifer Juniper... ;)) She doesn't GET this stuff. She really doesn't. She always takes it the totally innocent way :D

We really HAVE had a serious complaint, as well as one about her ethics.

Also, by the way - she lives in Kent ! £ sterling in her money demands please. :D

Pen

gregory said:
I was horrified myself when I saw it and have since been trying to find out who...

Me too.

But on a lighter note, Aisselle has just posted an entry about Joel's visit.

Pen

photokat

gregory said:
Done - see if it's OK by you now (I think her being trampled was OK as a tragedy).

Yeah, that is OK, but there was something about the entire presentation that freaked me out. But it looks alright now.

Thanks for editing - I wouldn't have wanted to touch that mess.