"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

Jack

photokat said:
I'd love a bikini shot!
And : do you have access to a goat where you live?

Ha ha, you wouldn't want to see me in a bikini, trust me, and I draw the line at goats! And when people see the new Aiselle pictures they'll wish I'd drawn the line way way back..........

gregory

photokat said:
And : do you have access to a goat where you live?
I do - and I am introducing them. :D Just not today. Too busy with wallpaper ;)

I think NOT a bikini shot, really. We do want her to retain her spiritual credibility, DON'T we }). Perhaps on the flickr, as a holiday snap...

Oh my - we DO wish her to retain that. Someone has just signed up for a course. })

photokat

I'll need to check where I can find a (live) goat where I live. I only see them around the countryside, and I live Downtown Los Angeles, where not too many goats reside these days.

gregory

I can also manage sheep, if Aisselle wants to diversify ! :D

ETA and cows....

...and pheasants. But they are harder to photograph; they run around like headless chickens a lot.

photokat

And Emu's!
They are really adorable once one gets over their huge size and crazy behavior.

Attachments

• screen-capture1.jpg
    screen-capture1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 92

gregory

Hat ??? ;)

Aisselle just posted another picture... She really works hard. I see she has also blogged again.

Pen

Just a note to say that I changed 'Hermaphrodite' on someone's blog post to 'Hermaphroditey', to match the original on 'About Aissellle'.

I changed mine a day or so ago, so that it would read/sound as seen, and also relate to Aphrodite, rather than only to any kind of actual hermaphrodite, whether shelled or human.

I had to look up 'intertrigo' - my heart bleeds for her - no wonder she's so......

Pen

gregory

goldenweb said:
I had to look up 'intertrigo' - my heart bleeds for her - no wonder she's so......
Actually I had it once. Yes indeed, poor woman. YUK.

OMG she seems to have more goats....

Cassandra022

clarification please: who is Jay?