"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

nisaba

gregory said:
But she's right - everyone I know has some kind of spam protection on their blog....
All Wordpress blogs come with Akismit spam protection inset, that you can't turn off. I found it a real pain - I believe that not only did it block spam, but it blocked comments of real praise, too, since most spam comments start off with a compliment on your content.

Because I couldn't turn off the spam protection, I ended up moving house to Blogspot. Shouldn't be an issue for the lovely Miss Gabegie, though - her content is so outrageous, I'm sure the spamsters don't know how to deal with it.

nisaba

JoelDee said:
I might plan it so that when my girlfriend gets in, I'm just sat dressed as Aisselle, that'll freak her out! ...
*wanders off thinking how do I always get myself into situations like this*
<snicker>

gregory

Cassandra022 said:
clarification please: who is Jay?
She mentioned him as her partner in "about Aisselle" so....
The house seemed quiet after she’d gone with only my partner for company. Jay almost seems to miss Henna more than I do. But I expect we’ll get used to it. We have each other and we have the magical Tarot cards to sustain us and tell us what to do.

photokat

LOL @ Blog:

"We then discussed payment, and came to a certain agreement since he did not have sufficient cash for a reading, which was very mutually agreeable to both of us."

Naughty Aisselle, naughty!

nisaba

And who was it exactly, who gave her, her gymnastic ethics? <wiggles eyebrows, stares over top of glasses>

Cassandra022

see, now i'm rather curious about this Jay fellow...his perspective on things, why aisselle is with him, how they met... :0

nisaba

photokat said:
I'll need to check where I can find a (live) goat where I live. I only see them around the countryside, and I live Downtown Los Angeles, where not too many goats reside these days.
You don't deal with middle management much, do you.

nisaba

gregory said:
Does Aisselle wear makeup ?
No, she doesn't. The five o'clock shadow and the manly jawline coupled with the passivity of her body-language are what make her so delightfully gauche and tragic. I should know, with my own five o'clock shadow and lack of makeup ...

You could see her at the Gay and Lesbian Mardi-gras, but only lurking in the shadows of the far reaches of the crowd, as far away from the action as possible, hoping not to be noticed.

nisaba

gregory said:
...and pheasants. But they are harder to photograph;
They're also harder to milk.

nisaba

goldenweb said:
I had to look up 'intertrigo' - my heart bleeds for her - no wonder she's so......
Sad, isn't it. A real curse. And in the name of maintaining open psychic channels she can't use chamicals like deodorant or sweat-suppressors, because they would cut off her awesome intuition and make her Guides run away.

Apropos of nothing, what decks have the most ridiculous Hermit cards that we can think of? I'm thinking of bloggin- er, letting Aisselle channel her next blog-post through my hands again.