50 dollar sign up fee to read at live person, is it same at others?

OOnaOwl

I signed up,,and signed up as expert taking it nice and slow at live person.

the spiritual/religion section is the only section that you have to pay 50 bucks up front, it is a plus though you can use the paypal account if you do not have a credit card.
there is 48.000 under tarot search so it would likely be a long time before you see a return on your investment.
i did see some people under the tarot search under medicine, under other expertise but the numbers are so low that i am gathering that the live person lets the people who try to read under anything else go.

is it the same at other sites?

Have you gotten any clients yet on LP? I signed up months ago, but never signed on until this week. I finally got a reading, and nearly completely recouped the $50.00 application fee with just that reading. The trick is just to sign on all the time there, and to be patient. This is what I kept hearing from other seasoned advisors. And Lo! It turned out to be true. The also say once you get your first client there then the others come much more quickly thereafter.

HOLMES

nay

I didnt' sign up at live person yet,
mostly due to the 50 dollar sign up fee which is a lot for me, as i get only 590 to spend all month.

there is a new thing in canada they call the trillium, some get it 21,, i got it 51 dollars that i get every month on the tenth. most canadians who are native dont' pay their taxes,, i used not to do it,, but i saw the gst and said to myself 60 dollars every 3 month isnt' nothing to sneeze at,, so i am especially glad i pay taxes as 50 dollars every month extra especially isnt' nothing ot sneeze at for me.

but going back to live person, the ohter thingg holding me back for the most part is their 45 percent they get that is pretty well half.

oh so oona out of the recoup of the 50 bucks , i figure you got 44ish back so you just did a 88 to 93ish reading ?after having to pay them 45 percent ?

OOnaOwl

Yes LivePerson takes about half of earnings. I don't have an issue with it. I tried to go it alone with my own website and it has never amounted to much. So I am very happy to be getting paying clients at these hotlines. It is wonderful to help people and get paid fairly well (in my estimation) for my time.