Tarot Templates?

3crows

Can anyone recommend a downloadable tarot template (free would help). I was thinking of buying software, but I prefer to shuffle and deal my long-distance clients' cards, (as opposed to a computer shuffling and dealing electronic images) and then fill them in using a template, with room for my own interpretations. Hope that makes sense. thanks in advance!

IheartTarot

3crows said:
Can anyone recommend a downloadable tarot template (free would help). I was thinking of buying software, but I prefer to shuffle and deal my long-distance clients' cards, (as opposed to a computer shuffling and dealing electronic images) and then fill them in using a template, with room for my own interpretations. Hope that makes sense. thanks in advance!

There are some nice free reading templates on Corrine Kenner's Tarot Journaling website here.

3crows

templates / software

IHeartTarot, the tarot journaling site, I think I've used that website before and I like those templates, but I wonder if there is a software program that allows you to cut and paste tarot images quickly, with lines for interpretations, etc, all done on the computer (as opposed to printing out templates), and then after they are filled in I could send as attachment, or print and mail the hard copy. Hope that makes sense!
3Crows

IheartTarot

3crows said:
IHeartTarot, the tarot journaling site, I think I've used that website before and I like those templates, but I wonder if there is a software program that allows you to cut and paste tarot images quickly, with lines for interpretations, etc, all done on the computer (as opposed to printing out templates), and then after they are filled in I could send as attachment, or print and mail the hard copy. Hope that makes sense!
3Crows

That sounds like Orphalese. I have not used it but I have heard that it is good. I'm sure you will find other discussions about it elsewhere in this forum.