Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

flying black kat

starlightexp Hi

I can not wait to be able to pre-order on July 1. I love this deck so far. So very creative.

I do not know about anyone else, but in a serious and happy mood, this deck will be a unique way to honor my loved ones who are not here with me any more in a physical form.

I know that I will be using this deck throu out the year.

Be At Peace.

Kathy

MoonGypsy

I do not know about anyone else, but in a serious and happy mood, this deck will be a unique way to honor my loved ones who are not here with me any more in a physical form.
Kathy

You said it so well, dear Kathy! i agree...:heart:

irmata

If all goes as planed then I'm hoping to be able to take preorders starting July 1. Shipping out Aug 1 in time for this years Day of the Dead.

*furiously entering a reminder into my phone* (Set to start beeping at me 2 weeks before :D) This will be the best birthday present everrrrrrrrrr!

Debra

The Tree is a really profound card.

tarot heart

The Tree is a really profound card.

What Debra said...this is one of the most beautiful and visually appealing decks I have ever seen. Well done Edmund!!! *APPLAUSE*

starlightexp

Thank you all for the support. It's coming along. I feel bad the updates don't come more regular but some things I need to keep under wraps till end of the month. One thing I can share is this ....

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 143

PathWalker

Edit - now it's fine? :)

starlightexp

sorry was editing it .. it's up now

Rhinemaiden

perfect for the deck, absolute perfection :thumbsup: