"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

:heart::) ...Okay...the truth is:

i have two threes in my numerology natal chart and that means:

That i do NOT like doing fun things alone :p

Thus, wanting the fun company while doing this project......hope that makes sense to you guys...

...plus my Michael isn't here to share the fun with me anymore!

...so i will just be talking to my Chi's while making the cards...LOL :laugh:

...and will post updates from time to time... like right now...having a little trouble 'deciding'
'which' way to go with the 8 of wands...just wands?...or add a Chi?...or add a 'letter'? AND a Chi?

...still pondering (by myself and Taco and RosBud...they aren't sure either...:laugh: )

:heart: HUGS...
Lyn

Debra

I think if you post a few cards at a time it might work out better. When you think about it--with almost every card you make at least one and usually two changes--so you post 2 or 3 versions. Times 78 cards. That requires a lot of audience participation!

tarotlyn

:heart::) Yay :party:... the 8 of Wands is done and it is 'sweet'! :thumbsup:

...on to the next card...

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Pet Jeffery

I think if you post a few cards at a time it might work out better. When you think about it--with almost every card you make at least one and usually two changes--so you post 2 or 3 versions. Times 78 cards. That requires a lot of audience participation!

I think that posting 2 or 3 versions of each card allows us to better appreciate the creative process.

Debra

I think that posting 2 or 3 versions of each card allows us to better appreciate the creative process.

I like seeing her work through the challenges. I just don't always have an opinion, or time to say something ;)

Pet Jeffery

I like seeing her work through the challenges. I just don't always have an opinion, or time to say something ;)

I don't always have an opinion, either. But that's fine.

tarotlyn

:heart: Both of you, Pet and Debra, are fine! "You're fine as a frog!" is what i used to say to Lee :heart: Lee Lou
whenever she needed to hear it. :laugh:

Everything is good, happy, lovely, and beautiful in my world over here! Awesome (deep blue)
bluebirds are out and flying all around me as i take daily walks...finally Spring (and Summer :bugeyed: ) got here!

Deck update:
The 8 of Wands was worked out in my sleep, because when i awoke yesterday morning, that
card was finished in less than 2 hrs and i really love the way it turned out...love it! BUT...
...you will have wait to get the deck to see it ...thanks, Bhavana, for wise words! :heart:

Hope you all have a beautiful loved filled day! :heart:

...be back after my next card is finished to update...think it will be the 'Hanged Man'...

Lyn

ETA: If anyone has anymore Chihuahua photos, i can still work them into the deck... :)

Bhavana

yikes - 43 more to go!! Sounds like so many....

I will see if I can get my guys to do some posing -
for now, all i have is goofy stuff like this -

found Pep sleeping between the pillows I have stacked vertically at the head of the bed - I stack them this way to make them look less appealing as comfy places to have a little snooze...

I'd been calling and calling him, no wonder he couldn't hear me.....

Attachments

• monday 003.jpg
    monday 003.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 56

Debra

That is completely ridiculous. :laugh:

tarotlyn

:laugh: I laughed so hard, when i saw Pep's photo between the pillows, that i choked on a piece of chocolate! Ha Ha
He is so funny...riduculous is right, Debra! ROFLMAS...

Pep is really something else!!! Not sure i can use the photo because of the blurriness...drats!

Thanks, Bhavana for sharing...too cute!

Lyn