Wicked Tarot Kickstarter Campaign

mrossi

Hi all. I am new to this forum. I am Marshall, a 20 year student/reader of the Tarot. After all these years, I finally designed my own deck with my artist friend and it is on Kickstarter. It's a fun deck, very Game of Thrones, very fantasy and with images that reflect the meanings. I am including my own booklet with it of course. There's even options to get prints of your face on one of the cards.

We have secured our printing and are ready to go with all cards finished and lots of neat add-ons. This is a full Kickstarter and not a flexible funding campaign. We have a very modest goal to ensure everyone will get their decks, but we could really use your help. And we will be supporting ALL the tarot campaigns out there right now too! Will you please back us and share it with your friends and let us know what you think?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wickedplayingcards/wicked-tarot-playing-cards?ref=nav_search

gregory

For a start, the link doesn't work :)

Oh - but I found you:

here

Sadly, as so often, postage is the killer :(

gregory

UK. Doubles the price :(

ETA PLEASE don't advertise your deck all over in threads about other decks. It derails - and also irritates. Thank you and welcome to AT !

starlightexp

ETA PLEASE don't advertise your deck all over in threads about other decks. It derails - and also irritates. Thank you and welcome to AT !

I agree. Let other threads be about those decks otherwise it's going to turn off potential buyers .

Aunty Anthea

Hi all. I am new to this forum. I am Marshall, a 20 year student/reader of the Tarot. After all these years, I finally designed my own deck with my artist friend and it is on Kickstarter. It's a fun deck, very Game of Thrones, very fantasy and with images that reflect the meanings. I am including my own booklet with it of course. There's even options to get prints of your face on one of the cards.

We have secured our printing and are ready to go with all cards finished and lots of neat add-ons. We have a very modest goal to ensure everyone will get their decks, but we could really use your help. Will you please back us and share it with your friends and let us know what you think?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wickedplayingcards/wicked-tarot-playing-cards

W O W

I am not a New Age Witch, more an old age seerer and hedgewitch :joke:

I find your cards vibrant, lively, fun, refreshing, full or energy and bounce and I believe a true labour of love on your part :)

People such as I, will love it's freshness and energy. Yet you will also attract many younger people into the fold. Gypsies always taught their young to love and have fun

Most gypsies could not read so did not have enormous books to study. Tarot cards were taught as stories to make them memorable, exciting and interesting. Your cards are memorable, exciting and interesting :love:

There are so many tarot decks nowadays and sadly they are often BORING and LIFELESS and I feel that many became a strain on their designers, but NOT your deck, I feel you must have had a great deal of fun designing these cards and wish you good fortune in the future :heart:

Anthea

Aunty Anthea

Having just purchased a set of cards from Amazon.com and having had to pay 3 times the actual price of the cards to have them delivered to UK, I have to say that I would much rather purchase 1 set of exceptional cards than 3 sets of mediocre cards :love:

mrossi

Wow! Anthea, that is such great feedback! I really appreciate it! I hope you will back our campaign. But yes, it was certainly a labor of love, particularly being my first deck! 78 images is a lot and keeping them consistent AND different from card to card is a challenge. We had a LOT of late nights working on it!

I hope the shipping isn't a killer. $26 is literally the EXACT cost that the postal service charges us, and we actually lose a piece of that to Kickstarter too. But at least it gets out there. We have some killer deals on 2 packs also that you can share with a friend. I wish it was easier to get them over "across the pond".

Speaking of which, I've done a few of these campaigns now (the other two for my main business, which is making guitars) so those of you inclined to give it a shot for yourself, I'm here to help!

W O W

I am not a New Age Witch, more an old age seerer and hedgewitch :joke:

I find your cards vibrant, lively, fun, refreshing, full or energy and bounce and I believe a true labour of love on your part :)

People such as I, will love it's freshness and energy. Yet you will also attract many younger people into the fold. Gypsies always taught their young to love and have fun

Most gypsies could not read so did not have enormous books to study. Tarot cards were taught as stories to make them memorable, exciting and interesting. Your cards are memorable, exciting and interesting :love:

There are so many tarot decks nowadays and sadly they are often BORING and LIFELESS and I feel that many became a strain on their designers, but NOT your deck, I feel you must have had a great deal of fun designing these cards and wish you good fortune in the future :heart:

Anthea

mrossi

I agree. Let other threads be about those decks otherwise it's going to turn off potential buyers .

Yes, fortunately and unfortunately, I'm new to the forum (and forums at all for that matter) so I'm learning the ropes. Appreciate the feedback!