Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

jackdaw*

:( :(

Have you SEEN the shipping costs to Canada????????????

Too bad, I really wanted this deck ...

Leisa

International Shipping

I fixed a problem with the shipping module. My shopping cart integrates with the Post Office so I can get the shipping costs as close to actual as possible but they changed something in the interface that disabled First Class Shipping as an option.

I uploaded a patch for this around noon today.

MoonGypsy

Step right up...

MoonGypsy said:
:D :D :D
i am the bringer of glad tidings...MoonGypsy picks up her golden trumpet and blows....Tarotconnection is finally accepting pre-orders for the limited edition of Touchstone!!!!! Step right up:

http://tarotconnection.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=182

Since we have now entered a new page on the thread, i want to make sure that everyone knows that tarotconnection.net is now taking pre-orders for the limited signed edition of the Touchstone Tarot :D So my quote above in the blue window is for those of you who missed my earlier post. :love:
MoonGypsyxxx

Kimber

I just ordered one as well!

karen0205

Hi Leisa, Should the description be limited to 500 'decks' not
500 'cards' ? or is that something new I don't know about?

I just wanted to find out before I placed an order.

Thank you for offering this, it looks lovely.

karen

Leisa

500 Decks

Thanks for the correction. There will only ever be 500 of this edition.

Did you notice the bag sample preview?

karen0205

Will she print another edition of this at some point?
Maybe through a larger company?
I had that happen with a deck I bought, no names mentioned,
that was supposed to limited to 100 copies.
It sold out and now the artist has released the "2nd printing"
which really is just a reprint of the first. It's kind of frustrating
when you are buying a deck because it is rare.

The bags are beautiful, I did see those. Very pretty.
They look like brocade, are they? The embroidery is nice too.

Leisa

The Other Edition

Yes there will be a mass market edition. Kunati's doing it and it will be quite nice with gilded edges, I'm assuming a different size too.

If you read back in the thread you can find out more about it.

morticia monroe

I just placed my order and I'm very excited about this one.

retrokat

Leisa said:
Yes there will be a mass market edition. Kunati's doing it and it will be quite nice with gilded edges, I'm assuming a different size too.

If you read back in the thread you can find out more about it.

The Limited Edition is a one-off for collectors mostly. Or people who don't want to wait until next year to get a copy! The mass-market edition will be cheaper, come with a box, gilt edges, a companion book etc. So if you're not fussed about when you get it, or having a First Edition, then yep, wait for the Kunati edition.

There may even be minor changes to the deck between the two Editions, if I change my mind about any little details while writing the book for the mass-market edition. Although that will make the Limited Edition even more unique :)