Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

retrokat

This is even cuter - my Mum is making them with an old foot-treadle Singer that cannot even do zig-zag stitch. I told her for the heavy velvet ones she might need zig-zag, so perhaps she'll go electric by the time she gets to the 500th bag :p

MoonGypsy

retrokat said:
This is even cuter - my Mum is making them with an old foot-treadle Singer that cannot even do zig-zag stitch. I told her for the heavy velvet ones she might need zig-zag, so perhaps she'll go electric by the time she gets to the 500th bag :p

Bright Blessings, Kat:love:
Oh i can visualize that so well! What an absolutely adorable picture that is. That sounds like the same machine me ol' gram used to use, bless her heart. Can this beautiful special tarot package get any better? Yes, when it is in our hands to hold, cherish and gaze at with awe...Thank-you, dear Kat!
May all of your dreams and aspirations continue to seed, blossom and bear fruit.
MoonGypsy:heart:

morticia monroe

Watching and waiting...This deck is a must have for me.

MoonGypsy

Hiya Cara Mia!
Glad to see you are joining us in the queue!:)

tarotlyn

I'm jumping on the bandwagon too...

a GOT TO HAVE DECK

got to have...got to have...got to have...must have...will get! :bugeyed:

...will be waiting and watching till August...

That is one of the most beautiful decks...ever... can't wait to read with it...

Don't you just love a deck that pulls on the strings of your soul? :)

:) :heart: tarotlyn

morticia monroe

retrokat said:
All those gratuitous bodice-ripping scenes wouldn't have been nearly as much fun to watch if he'd been an overweight, hairy, piggy-eyed actor with recurrent leg ulcers, so I'm not really complaining :p

Yes, but in his youth Henry was "bluff King Hal", a hard-bodied hotty.....

retrokat

Facebook

If any of you use Facebook, I just started a Group for Touchstone Tarot so that people can join up for updates etc. I am SUCH a networking troll!

retrokat

After playing with the print proof of TT for a few days there is one minus-side to this deck I thought I'd mention - it's NOT a good low-light deck. The paintings I used are all very dark and subtle, and so of course the deck is too.

For one-candle situations, I think you'd be better off with a high-contrast deck like Golden, RWS or perhaps Robert Place's wonderful Alchemical Tarot. But in lighter environments, Touchstone looks so lush and pretty. Think, rich ruby velvet. I am so happy!

Diorbhail

Shhh :shhh: Don't tell oak_woman - I've just been telling her that I'm satisfied with my collection and won't be buying any more but I've just put in my pre-order!