Give Away contest ~ Melissa's Lenormand!

cardlady22

:party: Packages were mailed out today via small flat-rate Priority Mail boxes! Do let us know when you get them and what you think! :grin:

Debra

Thanks cardlady22!

In this new place the mailboxes are in the building lobby, so I should be comfortable camping out right in front of my lil' mailbox, waiting patiently (hahaha) for Wanda the Mail Carrier Extraordinaire.

midamah

woops, saw the winners were announced. Congrats!

Debra

I received this today and have written a review in post #61, conveniently located on the thread with information about how to order :D http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2207350#top

Tarotmama, cardlady22, I'm just thrilled to have this deck. Thank you both for your time and generosity. And the bag :bugeyed: is an absolute stunner.

Anyway. I hope folks will take a look at my comments and remember that I am not one to sugar reality and have at times worn the Queen of De-Enabling crown, and proudly.

So you know I speak the truth when I say: Grab one of these in preorder! http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2207350#top

eta: tarotmama, your inbox is full--I tried to pm a personal "you rock" thank you!

Myrrha

tarotmama said:
Myrrha, you picked the Stork & Tower. Are you beginning a new project in the area of technology? They suggest you'll be working on something "for the greater good".

Ideas on these cards? xo

Not really, if you mean actual physical technology with wires and such. I am experimenting with different spiritual technologies though, different ways of affecting my reality through my spirit. This is ongoing but has sort of taken an urgent turn lately.

Thanks for interpreting these. I never did learn the Lenormand system so it is interesting.

tarotmama

Oh good! Glad it wrapped up so nicely! :)

zan_chan

Oh, sorry! Yes it came and it's GORGEOUS. Like, seriously-- I have never been much of an oracle person before, and any time I've ever tried reading with a Lenormand it usually goes something like, "Hmm, house--whip--coffin. Is this an oracle reading or German Cinemax?" So I think it's an incredible thing you've accomplished that your deck is so truly readable. An AT friend was asking me my opinion and I described it as the kind of treasure a mother would hope to pass down to a daughter. It really is that lovely.

I had been planning to write a whole review, but I think what it boils down to is that anyone out there who has been on the fence about getting one-- do it! There really aren't that many bring printed and you WILL be disappointed to have missed it once more reviews start coming in.

PS-- Melissa the bag it came in is so gorgeous that horrible, selfish me hopes you never make another so Debra and I can be that special forever! }) :D

zan_chan

PS-- THANK YOU!! :laugh: