NEW "The Cross Stitch Lenormand"

La Force

I'm happy to announce that I picked up my 2 decks, "The Cross Stitch Lenormand", today, after doing inspection of my decks, I found printing problems with them, however I took it up with the printing company, and they will fix them for me.

Thanks

La Force
:)

ETA: I Removed Images

:)

La Force

I edited my last thread, I took out the marketing stuff, I forgot there wasn't really any interest in these decks from my last thread. Sorry about that. Should anyone change their mind please post, thanks

Other than that I would like to hear what you think about the over all, of my two deck. It would nice.

Thanks

La Force

La Force

here are only a couple pictures of the fixed cards, I am not posting the whole deck again. seeing these you will get the idea. The fixed cards are on the bottom of the other cards, from the first run. The First run, they printed the cards way too dark. the pictures are the best ones to show the difference, of darkness. This was due to their laser printer, and how they processed it. where they do one color at a time. ie; yellow, run through, then blue, re run through, then reds, then the blacks, this is a very expensive process, but well worth it.

Thanks

La Force

ETA: I removed images

AJ

Every time I see a glimpse of this deck I love it more.
When you are ready to sell, please put me down for one with inserts please.

Well done!

Don't get discouraged if 1000 people don't jump on your thread,
They are probably waiting for card dimensions
deck cost
shipping cost to various and sundry parts of the world.

It really is a lovely deck, you have a great eye for the required icons!

La Force

Every time I see a glimpse of this deck I love it more.
When you are ready to sell, please put me down for one with inserts please.

Well done!

Don't get discouraged if 1000 people don't jump on your thread,
They are probably waiting for card dimensions
deck cost
shipping cost to various and sundry parts of the world.

It really is a lovely deck, you have a great eye for the required icons!

Thanks so much

I've put you down for one AJ

Yeah I was feeling discouraged, thanks for the encouraging words.

The Card dimensions 2.5 x 3.5 (Standard Poker size)

as for price, I haven't yet got to it. I can say that the deck will be reasonably priced, not outrageously expensive.

La Force

Melia

Nice imagery La Force ... the colours are lovely and the lemon coloured keyword banner across the bottom is very nice. The only criticism I have is that the card corners are square, and with the placement of the card inserts so close to the lower right corner, rounding the cards off might remove part of the imagery. Is this something you would consider reworking?

I really like the panther on the moon card! This big cat is being highlighted for me at the moment ... and coincidentally I've included a panther image in my own deck as well.

La Force

added

The only criticism I have is that the card corners are square, and with the placement of the card inserts so close to the lower right corner, rounding the cards off might remove part of the imagery. Is this something you would consider reworking?

Working on it ! I also would like the corners rounded.

ETA: I try and play around some more with this, I may have to redo the deck, to give you guys corners, I'll see what I can do.

ETA #2: okay I played around, sorry It's not going to work I have attached a photo here so you can see for yourself, in my workspace, I use Photoshop CS3 Extended. in the photo you see, my bleed, which is the outer white section, then you'll see the black line these are my crop marks (these the printer/card cutter doesn't always follow), then you'll see the blue guides where this section is the safe section. you'll notice the horses nose takes a risk to getting cropped off, everything that is on the outside of the blue lines, you take risk of losing. just so you can have corners. I posted my work up so you get a full understanding to why I decided to go with out cutting the corners. Also it sets the number off up into the image. Sorry no corners for you lol :) smile :)

ETA #3: I removed all previous text, that got in to explaining the printing/cutting process, and issues I was having to get the corners rounded. We may have a solution to this issue. I've edited this post, reason is that the printing company and myself are tying out some things to get the corners rounded, I will hear back in a few days.

La Force :)

La Force

Nice imagery La Force ... the colours are lovely and the lemon coloured keyword banner across the bottom is very nice.

I really like the panther on the moon card! This big cat is being highlighted for me at the moment ... and coincidentally I've included a panther image in my own deck as well.

Thank you,

I am a collector of panther stuff, everything and anything to do with them, I love panthers, so I had to put my panther cross stitch in. Which so suits the moon card. their a very illusive creature.

That's cool that you put one in your deck as well. I would like to see some of your deck :)

La Force

La Force

Just wanted to let you, Know that the deck has had a major over haul.

I removed all previous images. I have had to redo the deck, and you'll get corners. Lots of cards had to be replaced, to inable corners.

Decks has been sent off for proofing, will know Friday or Saturday, I may have to still redo some cards?????

La Force

AJ

You've turned this into a real labor of love.
I do this with my quilts, they never end in the way they began because little pieces of me and my live get incorporated.