NEW "The Cross Stitch Lenormand"

Nydia

The Cross Stitch Lenormand is Done!

Please post if your interested in purchasing this deck. I am still working out a price for the deck that will be fair.

La Force
I'm interested in buying this deck.
I checked your blog and saw decks with and without keywords. Did you decide to only make a deck without keywords?

Please post about your deck in the Advertising Forum once they are for sale, too. There are times when I don't check the Oracles section and I seem to rarely check the Deck Creation section, and I'm grateful for finding out about decks in the Advertising section when I can actually buy them.

La Force

I'm interested in buying this deck.
I checked your blog and saw decks with and without keywords. Did you decide to only make a deck without keywords?

Awesome

Both decks are available

The Deck without the keywords seems to be what people want most at the moment.

should anyone specially request a deck with keywords, I will get one done for you.

Please post about your deck in the Advertising Forum once they are for sale, too. There are times when I don't check the Oracles section and I seem to rarely check the Deck Creation section, and I'm grateful for finding out about decks in the Advertising section when I can actually buy them.

Thanks for the advice, done here's the link http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=204069

La Force
:)

MoonGypsy

:party: Congratulations, La Force! :party: