confusion with my year card

AutumnMoonfire

I am using The Goddess Tarot with this book. I have also worked with the Motherpeace for general reading.

Rhiannon

I have the Goddess Tarot too, and this is the deck I use most often for my readings. I've also considered using my Legend, Arthurian deck for "entering" the cards because the artwork in the L.A. deck seems to move by itself already. And if I use the Goddess for studying my year card I get to use "Rhiannon"!

Rhiannon :)

Kaz

i haven't got a clue what this deck looks like, i am gonna look now, getting curious.

kaz

PurpleGoddess

It's 7

+ 6
+ 6 = 2014 = 7 is your year card.

"Each person having a birthday at a certain tim of the yearly cycle, establishes his/her own rhythm. Personally, I found the Jan=toJan time to be of greatest outer significance in helping me understand the events in my life. The cycle from birthday to birthday seems to be atime of integration during which the new lessons become a part of me....."

I've just started working with the book and am only in the first chapter. I do have a question about persona cards. I think I have the sun, moon and rising sign all in cancer, my mother did my natal chart about 25 yrs ago. When I go into my sun/moon sign book by Julia & Derek Parker, the way they have me figuring out my moon sign it came up as Leo? (pgs 606-609) Is anyone familiar with this book or w/the charts enough to help me? Because right now I have all in Cancer so I'm Queen of CUps across the Persona, is that correct. DOB - 6/22/63, 7:43 am, DST, USA. Thanks.

Hpe this helped you. I have the book with me at all times along with a new deck of Rider-Waite...the deck I rec'd them for Christmas about 2 yrs ago when my mother won a basket from a local psyhic shop. And the book was the last copy in the same shop!

Beautiful day today. Going to the beach to recharge the soul and clear the mind.

Blessed be!

Kaz

purplegoddess,
if you go here :

http://alabe.com/

it does your chart for free, i would have done it but i don't understand the dst etc.
just post your signs here an we help you get your cards :)

kaz

PurpleGoddess

dst?

dst is day light savings time...and thanks for site!
i love this website...we're a real community with friendly advice and ideas when needed!

Rhiannon

I got my chart online too. I'm not sure which site, it may have been alabe. Grrr, I'll have to check.

So, what do you think of my fave deck, kaz???

Rhiannon :)

PurpleGoddess

Quick chart!

Kaz, thanks for the website. not only was it quick it was SOOOO accurate. I do have the sun, moon and rising signs all in Cancer....I'm definitely the Queen of Cups....even had a tarot card reading done in the exchange room....my card came up as the Q of C's.....The Universe is trying to get my attention?!

Blessed BE!

Kaz

rhiannon,
it's not my style deck, it's pleasant to look at, but it hasn't got the "it" that it takes for a deck for me to want to have it. soz :(
/me ducks and hide here :p

kaz

Kaz

the alabe was in my case as well accurate, so anyone wanting a chart i think should go there ;-)

all cancers? you have a whole river there streaming :)

kaz