The Page of swords in love readings

Lilmz84

The page of swords is torturing me!
He is following me everywhere even in readings for other people.
Asked my deck what do I need to know about the page of swords and got the page of swords!

Can anyone cast a light on this?

I personally think its about my relationship or non-relationship at the moment. The guy I was seeing said he wasn't ready for a relationship and asked for some space and time away. I think this page is telling me to let him and he will come back if he is ready!

queenxofxwands

Theres something not quite right about that page of swords, it's the only page ( for me) that has never meant a message is on its way, so, a messenger who just doesn't deliver, well, not from an outside source anyway. It's always more along the lines of questioning, but in your own head, why is this happening, what did I do, what can I do, that kind of thing. A sign of the beginnings of mental agitation, something is niggling at you, but why? Why is a favourite word of this page. When something doesn't feel right, is usually when we start to question it, so I now see this page as "there something not right about this". The energy of this page brings with it an overactive and quite fantastic imagination, that can have him filling in the gaps of his unanswered questions with various imagined scenarios. It might be a good time to listen to the stories you are telling yourself with this page, and then see how that compares to the reality.

Aeterna

i've seen this page of swords in love readings representing some sort of harsh and sudden conflict but also as a love rival.

i personally hate this page since its all about troubles and delays.

be aware about if he's already dating another woman.

Laurelle

Page of Swords can literally mean someone immature who is "spying" on you. For instance, they run your cell phone number to check the name. Then they google your first and last name. They could also look through your yahoo email for comments. etc...

Gotten the Page of Swords before to represent someone who plotted and manipulated situations as well, but who was way out of her league.

Pages almost always represent immaturity in a relationship or person, especially when reversed.

For you, perhaps this Page represents the fact that this guy wasn't ready for a relationship. That suggests immaturity. I don't see how it would suggest him coming back.

the world is saved

The Page of Swords is open to having his thoughts questioned, his ideas challenged. His mental processes are still forming his idea of the world and everything in it. Perhaps the card is simply advising you that you need to consider thinking in a new way about something.

Can anyone enlighten me as to where this idea of 'spying' comes from with this Page? I've seen it before in these forums, even seen him described as a 'stalker', and I'm baffled as to which aspect of the card this originates from?

Artemis8

Page of Swords

In real life practice I've never found the Page of Swords to mean an actual message, for me anyway. That card has however consistently popped up in the sense of "risky or dangerous opportunity" or "opportunity that requires fast action to seize", or, "be quick on your feet". In my spreads PoS has often partnered with The Magician in a "here's a risky opportunity, seize it!" sense. Think "opportunity, but risk/danger/potential trouble."

JoyousGirl

This Page is looking in a different direction to that in which his body is facing. His head is looking behind him, his leg is yet to be drawn forward in motion.

In this sense I think you might need to take off your romanticised head and put on your practical head. What were some things you thought didn't fit? Did you catch him out on something and then let it slide?

The weather is looking a little tempestuous. Should we be envisaging him with his head turning left and right suspiciously, his thoughts tossed about like the wind? He hasn't mastered himself yet.

His sword is poised, is he fearful - paranoid - wary of trouble?

He's got the tool, but is he using it in the wrong way?

Ruby Jewel

The Page of Swords is open to having his thoughts questioned, his ideas challenged. His mental processes are still forming his idea of the world and everything in it. Perhaps the card is simply advising you that you need to consider thinking in a new way about something.

Can anyone enlighten me as to where this idea of 'spying' comes from with this Page? I've seen it before in these forums, even seen him described as a 'stalker', and I'm baffled as to which aspect of the card this originates from?

I've seen where Page of Swords is a spy...don't remember where...maybe Rachel Pollock in "78 Degrees of Wisdom."

Flames

The page of swords is torturing me!
He is following me everywhere even in readings for other people.
Asked my deck what do I need to know about the page of swords and got the page of swords!

Can anyone cast a light on this?

I personally think its about my relationship or non-relationship at the moment. The guy I was seeing said he wasn't ready for a relationship and asked for some space and time away. I think this page is telling me to let him and he will come back if he is ready!

What you need to know - The Page of Swords is telling you to let him be and to believe him when he told you that he isn't ready for a relationship and needs some space and time away. Don't over analyze. Don't 'check up' on him via social media, etc. (that's where the 'spy' part comes in). Don't call him. Leave him be. This Page looks a bit nervous, to me. His mind and his body are not on the same page - that's why he's looking to his right, while he holds the sword in his left. He's not sure what to do. He wants to 'act' or be impulsive (maybe because he's afraid of losing an opportunity. In this case, you're afraid of losing this guy). But, he knows he can't act, that he has to respect the wishes of the other person and he's having a hard time accepting it. In other words, you're having a hard time accepting the situation.

BeyondtheVeil

Page of Swords

The Page of Swords is a planner. He is also a stalker. He just thinks and thinks and he wants control.

I would say that if you are constantly getting the Page of Swords then I would look at yourself. Are you being kind of stalkery to someone? Do they feel that you are? Are you constantly thinking about and trying to "plan" something?

I would take a break from the planning/thinking and just relax. If things are meant to work out then they will. If you are feeling stalked or if feel like someone else is planning your life...you aren't going to be very open are you? That works with other people as well. Respect the space and let it go. :heart:

This is a Page, so things can change. Remember to just relax. Stop thinking/worrying/planning. Find something else to focus on other than the relationship and see if that doesn't help.:)

Just my two cents! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil