The Emperor crossed by The Hierophant

Abisia

I did a reading on my love life. Strangely enough the first two cards I pulled were The Emperor and The Hierophant. The Emperor was in the postition of this is it- and The Hierophant was in the position of this crosses it. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on these two cards in these positions.
Thank you

Adjustment

It could mean that the situation is ruled by a strong believe in the stablished rules of society and how a person is expected to behave acording their believes by honoring and respecting this rules.

rl4ever

The Emperor; you already have all you need to manage your love life wisely and effectively. You are in charge; rule justly, and the land of the heart will be at your command.

The Hierophant; the institutions honored by your culture will impact on your love life. Could mean marriage; or could be a warning against it. What does your intuition tell you about that?

meat

From the "This it it Position" you picked the Emperor and he may be your husband. I say that because it crossed by the Hierophant which from my experience means a marriage. Or, He may be married and has children or you will become pregnant by him and get married. LOl, but, really, I'm thinking marriage. This is my opinion only.

Al Si'ra

hmm it may be..

the emperor's needs and desires are blocked by what the society expects from him..so he is s ort of paralyzed..

i always see the emperor as the wild ruler and the hiero as the opposite of him for some reason.

:love:
xx

Abisia

The Empress as outcome

Thank you for all those that replied to my question. Your comments were all insightful and helped me understand the reading more. The interesting thing about all of this is that the out come of this reading is The Empress. I find that meaningful because the this is position is the Emperor. I was wondering what any of you think about The Empress being the outcome.
Thank you once again!!!!!

Cosmic girl

Thank you for all those that replied to my question. Your comments were all insightful and helped me understand the reading more. The interesting thing about all of this is that the out come of this reading is The Empress. I find that meaningful because the this is position is the Emperor. I was wondering what any of you think about The Empress being the outcome.
Thank you once again!!!!!

I have gotten this exact same layout = hierophsnt crossing emperor eith empress outcome was wondering what your interpertation means ?? Thanks

rwcarter

Moderator Note

I have gotten this exact same layout = hierophsnt crossing emperor eith empress outcome was wondering what your interpertation means ?? Thanks
Welcome to Aeclectic, Cosmic girl! Abisia hasn't logged into Aeclectic in almost 10 years, so I think you'd be better off to start a new thread to ask your question.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards