The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

gregory

Well - my large Thoth Chariot is being trimmed by Lefanu.....

jcwirish

gregory said:
Well - my large Thoth Chariot is being trimmed by Lefanu.....

Well, in that case, I can donate the Lord/Emperor and the 9 of Pentacles.

Le Fanu

gregory said:
From no Emperor to a battle for supremacy. I like :)
:) :D :D. That wonderful, bottomless urge of ATers to solve things. Don't you love it?
jcwirish said:
I have a spare Druid Craft I could pull from, but the cards are so big. I could trim off the borders, would that work, or should we pass on the DC?
Sorry, but Druid Craft is already in... :(

However... we have a NEW contributer - FaireMaiden - to the Frankendecken monster deck. I shall take FaireMaiden up on her offer. Sadly, the Housewives Tarot we already have (3 of Wands) but your Emperor and 6 of Cups we want...

Is the Legend Tarot a biggie or is it more or less the size of the Llewellyn? I can trim but I'd hate to ruin some florid Celtic border...

But you're in!

Everything updated! Please check frst page before posting and see if you're deck is already in/what's missing...

Almost down to single figures. 10 left! When I get back from work tonight, I expect to see us in single figures, right??

However, Majors/Trumps and Swords suit officially "done"

firecatpickles

Le Fanu said:
I can trim but I'd hate to ruin some florid Celtic border.....

However, Majors/Trumps and Swords suit officially "done"

Yay!

While we're here, what template size should we be using for a trim job? Will the RWS do?

Le Fanu

Fire Cat said:
Yay!

While we're here, what template size should we be using for a trim job? Will the RWS do?
yes. More or less that size. We won't get ALL cards the same size and I'm not worried about that, but it's a pretty standard size which I think the RWS is. If you want to leave it up to me, that's fine. I'm not sure if the Williams Minchiate is a little bigger than - say - the Radiant RWS or the Universal Waite which I put in... Measure it up agains any of my contributions coz that's more or less the size...

Before you dash off Fire Cat, any more I.D info for your Marseilles deck?? Does it have a proper name?

firecatpickles

I'll just let you trim.

What Marseilles deck? May be a different Cat?

Le Fanu

Fire Cat said:
What Marseilles deck? May be a different Cat?
I have you down for Judgement; Tarot of Marseiles... Please don't disappoint me ;)
Fire Cat said:
Lillie or gregory, I have a Judgement and a Sun card from the Tarot de Marsella. Do you have any other extra cards from the Swiss or Sacred Rose?
No?

gregory

LeFanu DEAREST - could you post an updated list of who has what so we can think ???

gregory

Le Fanu said:
Fire Cat
Lillie or gregory, I have a Judgement and a Sun card from the Tarot de Marsella. Do you have any other extra cards from the Swiss or Sacred Rose?

No?
As I said further up - no.