"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

ahclem

:heart: I still need to hear from alchem...to get the Page of Wands Chi's name?

I just finished the Queen of Wands...original cat...but maybe a little bit better?

Hi Lyn,

Sorry, I've been MIA here for a few days. First, the final Queen of Wands is great. Rosie would be proud. And the Page of Wands is absolutely priceless. Wonderful work.

Unfortunately, I don't know the Page's name. That pic was taken at a large chi get together some years ago and I'm long out of touch with the other owners. So maybe "The Unknown Chi" (or something like that)?

This is really turning into something special.

Debra

I sent the Page of Swords card to Spike's human dad, and here's what he wrote.

"Wow! Oh I never thought you would actually do it! It's fantastic! The concept is so like Spike's personality; he's my little vanquisher! I love it! Thank you very much, it will go into my treasured album."

I wrote to explain that it was you, Lyn, who's making the cards, and I told him I'd send him a deck when it's all done. So you can see your cards are a big hit with the Bay Area chihuahua dads :)

tarotlyn

Hi Lyn,

Sorry, I've been MIA here for a few days. First, the final Queen of Wands is great. Rosie would be proud. And the Page of Wands is absolutely priceless. Wonderful work.

Unfortunately, I don't know the Page's name. That pic was taken at a large chi get together some years ago and I'm long out of touch with the other owners. So maybe "The Unknown Chi" (or something like that)?

This is really turning into something special.
It was a little tricky cutting out that blown back hair on the Page of Wands, but I think it
turned out all right after all. He has that 'what's out there in the far distance' look :laugh:
I think that Chi worked out perfectly for the scene. I will just leave it blank, like my other
public domain Chi photos. That way it will be consistent.

I am so happy that you are happy with Rosie's card. She now has a pet cat with one blue eye and one green eye! LOL Ha Ha

I sent the Page of Swords card to Spike's human dad, and here's what he wrote.

"Wow! Oh I never thought you would actually do it! It's fantastic! The concept is so like Spike's personality; he's my little vanquisher! I love it! Thank you very much, it will go into my treasured album."

I wrote to explain that it was you, Lyn, who's making the cards, and I told him I'd send him a deck when it's all done. So you can see your cards are a big hit with the Bay Area chihuahua dads :)
:heart: Debra, this is great news, because I wasn't really sure if Spike's personality would
fit the Page of Swords card (in the mind of the owner):bugeyed: So this is so releving to know that
Spike's human dad is happy with my decision :):thumbsup:

Thank you :heart: Debra for being barer of great news! It made my day!

...now I'm off to put Kat's precious Chi, Harley, into the Hermit's card! :party:

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

ETA: And, Debra did you read post #150 yet?... where I bowed to the Queen?
and I re-posted the corrected Queen of Wands, with the proper cat and with no 'extra hands.' LOL :laugh:

tarotlyn

:heart: Kat...I am still working on the Hermit right now...so it is not ready yet to show you...
but I'm hoping that I can get it to a good rough draft before midnight...

...dancing with the stars program is interfering with my attention span...don't worry though,
I think you will like Harley as the Hermit when it is done...

...I'll be back...
:heart: Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) Okay, Kat, here is your Harley in the Hermit card...

As you can see, I am not through with it yet...his eyes need some work, etc....but wanted to
post something for you to get the idea I am going for...

What do you think so far?...and everyone?

:heart: Lyn

ETA: Kat, I decided to change from the 'black' robed hermit type to this one instead because
I like the lightness and airiness of this one for some reason? I don't know why...LOL

Attachments

• HERMIT.HARLEY.jpg
    HERMIT.HARLEY.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 69

Sinduction

What a gorgeous Chi! :D

Glitterbird

I like the robe on your Hermit alot. It gives it a serene peaceful vibe

tarotlyn

What a gorgeous Chi! :D
:heart: Yes, Harley is really beautiful! :heart:...and I heard that he has his own cats at home too
and they romp around and tease each other and have a lot of fun! :laugh:

I like the robe on your Hermit alot. It gives it a serene peaceful vibe
:heart: Thank you, Glitterbird, that was the look I was going for...serene and peaceful...
as that is the walk of the Hermit.

Glitterbird, I just realized I missed wishing you a happy birthday...so:

☆•*★ Happy Belated Birthday!!! ★*•☆

:party: :heart: :party: :heart: :party: :heart:
:party::love::):party: Glitterbird :party::):love::party:

...I wish you an exciting and fabulous year ahead!:party:

:heart: Lyn​

:heart: @everyone
Kat (silverwings94) pm'd me and regarding her Chi Harley (in the Hermit card) she said this:
Quote: "Re: Harley...YAY!!! I just LOVE him! He looks wonderful and beautiful. I'm glad that
he looks good enough that peope think so too.l. I love it." ...end quote...

...and more...I just wanted to share some of her comments with you,
since she didn't post them directly in this thread. So, she IS happy with the Hermit card. YAY!!!

greatdane

I love the hermit!

I love all the cards, but the Hermit has to be one of my favs so far! It's wondrous, T. L.!