Bunny Picks a Card

moonbear

While I like the stories, and the pic, could we try and keep the thread roughly on the topic of animals and tarot?
I was actually making a reference to Odin and second sight which I would have thought was relevant to the theme of the thread.

moonbearxxx

JMI_Tarot

I was actually making a reference to Odin and second sight which I would have thought was relevant to the theme of the thread.

moonbearxxx

:) ;)

Achlys

My cat has tried to steal my decks by sitting on them or swatting them and hiding them. When I go to reclaim them, she smacks me. She also likes to paw at the card's while I'm doing readings and sometimes picks out cards.

Genna

My cat would love to lie on my grand tableau of Kipper or Lenormand, like Grizabella´s, and she walks on the cards. She is learning that is not allowed,(slowly), but insists on lying on the side of the mats I use for GT while I use the cards, so she is VERY interested, feels the energy or something.

zhadee

When I was a professional reader, I always did a GT with the Lenormand. Back then, when a reading took too long (about 20 minutes) one of my cats would jump on the table, make themselves comfortable on the spread, and giving me one of those "now, you've had your time with your phone friend" looks.
Sometimes the cats chucked cards on the floor, sometimes they behaved weird, which I took as an additional message for the reader.

Genna

When I was a professional reader, I always did a GT with the Lenormand. Back then, when a reading took too long (about 20 minutes) one of my cats would jump on the table, make themselves comfortable on the spread, and giving me one of those "now, you've had your time with your phone friend" looks.
Sometimes the cats chucked cards on the floor, sometimes they behaved weird, which I took as an additional message for the reader.

I think cats are very psycic animals, so naturally they pick up on this energy. If my cat should show interest for a special card/cards I would take that as a message, but she has not touched them in that manner. She just wants to lie on them, or, if that is not possible, near them.

Shanachie05

I think cats are very psycic animals, so naturally they pick up on this energy. If my cat should show interest for a special card/cards I would take that as a message, but she has not touched them in that manner. She just wants to lie on them, or, if that is not possible, near them.

I have seven cats, currently. But this one cat, a siamese with white feet, has a special tendency to assist me the I'm working with the tarot cards. If there is a spread, she will park herself at the 12 o'clock position. And if I am curled up in my chair, she makes sure she is somewhere on the chair. She is the awesomest cat anyway, and I always enjoy her company.

Quite often, I will fan the cards and let her pick one. She touches her nose to the corner of a card, and I will pull it and read.

Padma

That is a fact that is not in dispute :love:
That's why I am so sure she was helping me as I was pondering a new idea.

I get a really positive energy from my bunny all the time, even when (maybe especially when) she's being mischievous. She's always around when I'm reading.

She fell from the sky. Literally. A hawk had her in its clutches when she was just tiny and dropped her in a friend's garden. He saw her fall. It took him 3 days to get her out from under the bush where she was hiding. She'd lost an eye. He cared for her and then gave her to me on my birthday.

I attached a pic. :angel:

What a story! What a way to be born into someone's life, considering the hawk, in the animal spirit guard world, is the bringer of insight and keen inner vision...and rabbits are the guardians of creativity, as well as knowing when to jump on opportunities. Looks like the animal world loves you!

So seeing the Ten P can be fruition of labors of love, or enrichment from creation, I'd say she was hinting that your creative endeavor was going to pay off big time for you ;) I think she was saying, "great idea, Mom! Go for it!"

As to her picture - death by cuteness! (how do you stand it? Too much cute!) Oh, wow! What an adorable bunny :) she looks like the kind of rabbit who would be a person's best friend! :heart:

JMI_Tarot

What a story! What a way to be born into someone's life, considering the hawk, in the animal spirit guard world, is the bringer of insight and keen inner vision...and rabbits are the guardians of creativity, as well as knowing when to jump on opportunities. Looks like the animal world loves you!

Thanks so much for this. :love: