Mini Decks...?

Jesii

I'm looking for a mini deck to carry around in my really-rather-small handbag, and was wondering who carries a small deck with them? I don't mean that full size deck you take everywhere, but a small one, just for your handbag or pocket? What do you have? And why do you like it?

Jesii xxx

dare2

Great question. I was thinking of this same exact thing this morning. Hopefully there are some who can pass along their opinions of their mini decks.

Gloria Jean

I took my Infinite Visions Tarot print file and printed it at 65% of the original. The result was a very small mini-deck that I call my "keychain deck." It fits inside of a coin purse that has my house keys attached.

rif

What did you print on?

MareSaturni

I don't like the LS mini decks, because my eyes are bad and cannot see the details in those cards very well.

But I do have many pocket-sized decks I love!

My favorite to-go deck is the pocket Universal Waite. Not only is has the perfect size to carry around, BUT it has more vibrant colors if compared to the larger edition! And it's the good ol' RWS! I love it!

The Zerner-Farber Tarot is a pocket, borderless edition of "Enchanted Tarot", and is another of my favorite to-go tarot decks! It's a dream-like, non-threatening tarot deck tarot more or less follows the RWS structure.

I don't read a lot with the Vanessa Tarot, but it has a great size and comes in a tin, with means it can be carried in your purse without damaging the cards :D The same goes for the Gummy Bear Tarot (another favorite deck of mine!).

The Hanson-Roberts is already a small deck, but it has a mini version called Tarot to Go!. It's VERY good to carry in tiny purses. The images are small, but don't make you squint, and the cardstock is very nice!

I also have a pocket Thoth Tarot, by AGM Müller, but I never carry it with me because I don't read with the Thoth... :(

Last, but not least, if you like cute decks you should give the Tarot Nova a chance. Small, cute, cheap but it does have some interesting symbolism. It's clean, not simplistic!

Hope I have helped!

irisa

I always carry a pocket size Thoth just because I love it. I sometimes also carry a mini Tarot of the New Vision I find it way more interesting than RWS :D

irisa :)

Cat*

Once again, I'm carrying a small (slightly less than 2.5 x 3.5 inches / 6 x 9 cm), selfmade (laser-printed on thick paper/thin cardboard in a good copy shop) working copy of my Greenwood with me in my bag.

One deck I wish would exist as a pocket edition is the International Icon. I believe this is the only deck that I'd like better if it was smaller.

rif

I'm currently carrying a pocket-sized Thoth as well. Bigger than the LS mini decks, but I think it's just the right size in general.

I have a mini LS Marseilles that I use on occasion.