The Last All Hallows Deck

Chronata

The last All Hallows Tarot is now gone.

I am feeling weirdly emotional about this, for some reason.

More than any other deck going out of print...this one feels so final, and I wonder if it's because it has such a personal feel...or maybe because of all my decks, it's the one I like to read with the most? Or because the cost to reprint myself would be so high as to make it a losing prospect?

Anyway...I had been given the very last of these, (about 8) when Tarot Connection closed up shop, and gave most of them away.

I made a special box for the last one, intending on selling it on Etsy or Ebay...but then I got a very nice message from someone looking to add it to their collection.

I do absolutely feel like it's going to the right person.

I found the files for the companion book that I never published, and it seems kind of pointless now.

I do wonder...does anyone else use this deck? Do you like reading with it?
The crows are cawing outside my window as if to say "why are you even posting this?"

It just feels like a need a hug.

Attachments

• box for ah.jpg
    box for ah.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 193

Bluefeet

A big hug! :heart:

All Hallows is my favorite autumn deck and it reads amazingly well. Personally I think this is also one of the most beautiful Chronata deck ever made, which even rivals the Midnight Masquerade!

Congrats on finding the last deck a good home!

Chronata

Thank you so much Enchanted Shadow

You amazing kindness is appreciated more than you know. :heart:

The Happy Squirrel

The last All Hallows Tarot is now gone.

I am feeling weirdly emotional about this, for some reason.

More than any other deck going out of print...this one feels so final, and I wonder if it's because it has such a personal feel...or maybe because of all my decks, it's the one I like to read with the most? Or because the cost to reprint myself would be so high as to make it a losing prospect?

Anyway...I had been given the very last of these, (about 8) when Tarot Connection closed up shop, and gave most of them away.

I made a special box for the last one, intending on selling it on Etsy or Ebay...but then I got a very nice message from someone looking to add it to their collection.

I do absolutely feel like it's going to the right person.

I found the files for the companion book that I never published, and it seems kind of pointless now.

I do wonder...does anyone else use this deck? Do you like reading with it?
The crows are cawing outside my window as if to say "why are you even posting this?"

It just feels like a need a hug.

Oh I love that box!!!

Never owned or used the deck though :)

RiverRunsDeep

{{{Chronata}}} {{{All Hallows Deck}}}

Do I use this deck? Why, yes!
Do I enjoy reading with it? Of course!!

I was devastated to miss out on purchasing your Minute Tarot, but I
am happy and content to know that I have your All Hallows deck. Love
the colors, love the artwork, love the theme, love the card size and the
way the cards feel in my hands.

Btw, that box you made is amazing!

Debra

I have one of the set you made and embellished with gold ink. I was having vision trouble. You called it the"golden eyes" deck and I can't express how much it means to me. ā™”

deb13b

I always wanted it. Never had the money. No chance now. šŸ˜¢

Quester

I have always loved this deck!!

PathWalker

It's wonderful, I love it, and I do have the first majors proof as well remember? So if you need it back, if you feel the lack, let me know, okay?

Book? BOOK??? Gosh I'd love a book. Hands up everyone who'd like the book...

With love
PathWalker x

Flaxen

I love this deck too! It is a favourite for Autumn and so easy to read with.

A book sounds exciting!