The Last All Hallows Deck

HuskyChariot

I love this deck. .. I'm going to pull it out tonight and reconnect

Chronata

Thank you!
I love you guys! I am delighted that people use and love this deck!

I think that instead of publishing a book, I might just put all the info in a Study Group here...

that way, it will be free to access, and I don't have to worry about trying to find the right printers and such. Also it will be interactive, and I can get feedback!

strings of life

The All Hallows' one of my favorite decks as well as a favorite reading deck, but you already know that Chronata :).

The person who received your special painted box with the deck is in for a treat! I'm speaking from experience here since I have one of your Sharpied Minute Tarot Wooden boxes, among many other lovely handmade items.

It knows me and I know its cast of characters. I can use it easily for single card reflections or more in depth spreads. And the colors! If I had to choose just a few decks from my collection to keep forever, the All Hallows' is on that list. (See my list of Favorites!). I use it all year--not just during autumn--although that is my favorite time of the year behind winter. I have a feeling that it will become one of those perennial favorite and one that is sought after.

< holds it close>

Thank you!
I love you guys! I am delighted that people use and love this deck!

I think that instead of publishing a book, I might just put all the info in a Study Group here...

that way, it will be free to access, and I don't have to worry about trying to find the right printers and such. Also it will be interactive, and I can get feedback!
I always wanted to do a Study Group on this deck, but always caved in and got sidetracked. I'm doing a study on the Morgan's tarot (really an oracle) and am posting my first card today, but I'll take part in the study for the All Hallows' especially now that it is OOP. If you post study threads all of the cards, the deck will get its own study group forum, a permanent home here.

strings of life

Chronata, have you considered making the All Hallows' available on Game Crafter? That way you wouldn't have to deal with handling the decks stock and Game Crafter can handle all of the sales and logistics. Just a thought!

And who am I kidding, like Pathwalker, I would love a companion book, but will take the Study Group or anything I can get to learn more about the cards. Perhaps you could make it available on Lulu or another site, or sell the digital copy for those of us who like binders for study?

Debra, your story :D!

Chronata

I always wanted to do a Study Group on this deck, but always caved in and got sidetracked. I'm doing a study on the Morgan's tarot (really an oracle) and am posting my first card today, but I'll take part in the study for the All Hallows' especially now that it is OOP. If you post study threads all of the cards, the deck will get its own study group forum, a permanent home here.

thank you dear!
Ooh! A study group for the Morgans? I am so there! I have a wonderful history with that deck!

I may be able to start the AH study group next week...there are all kinds of excess info on the cards...some funny experience and some really personal background stuff. I may eventually turn it into a book, or downloadable PDF or something...we will see.

I think what this ending means is that I need a new beginning. I should start another deck...or, you know, finish the five I started before!

PathWalker

Or make some more of the Midnight Masquerade! :heart:

:)

strings of life

thank you dear!
Ooh! A study group for the Morgans? I am so there! I have a wonderful history with that deck!
Yes, cards will be posted will be here!

I may be able to start the AH study group next week...there are all kinds of excess info on the cards...some funny experience and some really personal background stuff. I may eventually turn it into a book, or downloadable PDF or something...we will see.
And many books have been based on the Study information here, most notably Enrique Enriquez' books on "Eye Rhythm"s and TdM.

I think what this ending means is that I need a new beginning. I should start another deck...or, you know, finish the five I started before!
What about Majors for the ChronaTarot ;)?

daphne

Would you consider to sell your decks using Printer Studio for those who did not get the chance to buy it? So more people can enjoy them.

I am a big fan of their card stock quality, there are already a lots of successful decks sold through it.

You just upload your card images, set a price and everything goes through them, no logistics for you. Really easy and well made.

Disa

:heart: :heart: BIG, BIG HUG :heart: :heart:

I love the All Hallows deck! I use it every Fall. I have a backup, too- just in case.

I would love the book or to have the info posted on the study groups. I wouldn't mind having one of those boxes to store the deck in, either.

I'm quite sure this is a favorite deck of many on this forum who, like me, pull it out each year with their Halloween/Samhain collections.