The Last All Hallows Deck

thorhammer

It's your best deck, IMO. I went through my whole collection today, culling ruthlessly...this one made the cut and has a very secure place here. I adore it. I've regretted letting some of your other ones go (like the Minute Tarot) and I won't make that mistake with this one.

It's loved. Let it out into the world fully knowing that.

Madame Squee

I have two copies of All Hallows and couldn't do without the wonderful, magical community that inhabits it. I especially appreciate the ethnic inclusiveness you've fostered there.

I hope you will find a way to re-release it (and others, too!).

xoxo:love:

truelighth

That must indeed be a bit of a sad feeling, to know it is now OOP. But I have to say, that box! It is just gorgeous! I wish I had seen it before, I probably would have wanted to get another All Hallows for that box :)

tmills508

Yes please, study group

Thank you!
I love you guys! I am delighted that people use and love this deck!

I think that instead of publishing a book, I might just put all the info in a Study Group here...

that way, it will be free to access, and I don't have to worry about trying to find the right printers and such. Also it will be interactive, and I can get feedback!

---
Chronata, since I bought the last one and the deck is new to me, I listened to the interview you did years back about the deck. I loved the insights and stories you shared, and I began to see the deck from a new perspective loving it even more. I wanted more information...so I can't wait for the Study group and more of your insights on the deck's creation plus sharing your notes and stories with us about each card. Really looking forward to this. I was the right person for your last deck, no one loves Halloween more than me, except maybe you Chronata, which I learned in your interview. <wink> I am so grateful to have this deck in my small, but growing, Halloween collection, and even though I had to move around the booget a bit, it was so worth it. This deck did belong with me. <grin> Chronata, you were so nice, and I knew I had to have your deck, the box was a bonus. As you said the timing was perfect, and many thanks to you for letting me purchase it. I love the deck, and I am excited to get to know you better as well through the study group and through your creation. You are an artist that puts a bit of herself in each art project, and indeed listening to the interview, this deck is very personal to you on many levels, and now I understand why I was so pulled to it after communicating with you. I will take good care of your child, the last All Hallows Tarot deck and it's beautiful house (box).

MoonGypsy

i am so sad about the All Hallows being OOP and now completely GONE,
i couldn't even post until now.

i love this deck more than words can express...

i use it all year long...None can compare to the personalities captured
in this incredible deck. i feel like i know each and every one of them.
This deck speaks, laughs, cries, is stubborn and sometimes a wee bit haughty:p
And knows how to play and be silly, too--which we all need from time to time.;)

ETA: and i am a definite contender for the "who loves Halloween/Samhain the Most Award"! :p

Chronata

I just caught up with this thread again!

And I wanted to give one more huge thank you to everyone who posted here.

You know how to make a girl feel loved! :heart:

And especially thank you to tmills508...I KNEW it was getting a great home!

I haven't started the study group yet...because I need to have more permanent wifi, and I am still on the road, performing for the next two months...but when I get a chance, I will start it.

Winterchild

Now I know why the Tarot Connection link wasn't working... so sad...I promised it to my daughter when I could afford it, but I was too late... well I am sure I will find one one day...
but its a beautiful deck Chronata and have you considered kickstarter or The Game Crafter for publishing? I am convinced it would sell really well!

Take care and may more deck flow from your amazing creativity!

x Winter