Wormweird Tarot

MissChiff

I was curious if anyone has this deck and what they thought about it? I just purchased it myself and I'm waiting for it to arrive.....

Le Fanu

Fabulous.

Just wildly, hallucinatorily, eerily bizarre. Morbid creaky stage set images from a Victorian freak show.

I love it. Be prepared for glossiness and stiff glossiness at that. But it is a very unique deck and has a special place in my heart :)

RiverRunsDeep

I agree with Le Fanu regarding the card stock. Reminds me of
Robert Place's Vampire Tarot. The deck came out of the box like
a brick, and I had to carefully peel many of the cards apart. But...
totally worth the effort, as that is my only complaint about the
deck!

It is wonderfully dark and unique in its creepiness. Exploring the
cards is like wandering through a museum of haunted objects and
oddities. Love it!

rwcarter

Horrible cardstock, but wonderfully creepy deck. I've used it at least once for a Dark Decks Truths (DDT) Exchange.

bonebeach

I WANT IT, have wanted it since I first saw it. I would love to hear about your experiences with it, once you get it.

I kind of loved the Robert Place Vampire deck's infamous brick stage (I peeled no cards; just cracked the brick until everything was free--it make a wonderful creaky bone breaky sound), so stiff glossiness doesn't bother me.

MissChiff

I just recived this deck yesterday... It's THICK but I love it... The first thing I did was crack it....oh I felt like a evil chiropractor with this hideous grin on my face.. And my husband and I played a very sick game of go fish.. I love this deck...

agviz

Here's another image of the trimmed deck (referenced in the aforementioned thread), this time showing the back. I say again, this deck really works so much better for me trimmed, edges gilded black, and magician's fanning powder applied for easy shuffling. A great deck, especially with Halloween coming up!

Attachments

• Wormweird.jpg
    Wormweird.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 138