Aargh, how stupid am I?

SuziDreams

As title suggests. I just received my Morgan Greer deck ordered from Amazon but I obviously didn't check properly when I bought it as it's the Italian version. It was a very quick decision when I pressed the submit button and hadn't actually meant to (yes, really, lol) but still, how daft. I guess I'll get used to it and it's not such a big deal really, I know what the cards are but it has still made me feel quite disappointed.

Unfortunately I opened the foil so if I tried selling them on won't make much, if anything, so will keep hold of them. Actually, has anyone sold on any decks they've opened or used, maybe it is worth it after all and I could buy the correct one.

journeyinghome

We've all done something like that, even if it wasn't a tarot deck! I'll admit I have - bought a book, thinking it was a book and cards - my Italian is rubbish...

Maybe someone can send you a scan of the LWB in English? Unfortunately it's not a deck I own, so I can't help you there. But I'm sure someone would be help you out :)

journeyinghome

There you are SuziDreams, problem solved, courtesy of our very knowledgable MG :D

SuziDreams

Ah, thank you Journeyinghome, it helps to know others have done similar.

MoonGypsy, I may buy the book, it would be useful in any case to know more than what the LWB gives. It's not so much that as seeing the English on the cards. But I've had another look at them, now, and am already not minding nearly as much. They're still beautiful. The images up close on the cards like that are amazing.

AJ

and for subscribers use, we have a very active trading/bartering/selling forum here :)
and I agree with MoonGypsy re: the book

SuziDreams

and for subscribers use, we have a very active trading/bartering/selling forum here :)
and I agree with MoonGypsy re: the book

Oh, really? I'll take a look.