What are some of the "thicker" decks?

thefourrealms

I am pleased when I buy a deck and find out that the card stock is thicker than the card stock usually used in playing cards. (And somewhat disappointed when the cards ARE the same thickness as playing cards. I'm looking at you, Witches Tarot.)

What are some of the decks that have pretty beefy cards? I think the thickest deck I own (and only only own about a dozen) is the DruidCraft Tarot.

Heck, I'd like to see Aeclectic rank the top 10 decks, ranked in terms of card thickness.

Bluefeet

What comes to mind: Wild Unknown self-published editions, Lumina Tarot, and most Ill Meneghello decks have thick and delicious card stocks.

prudence

The Vandenborre-Bacchus Tarot is very thick.

Both editions of the Bonefire are also very thick.

I agree about Il Meneghello decks, very sturdy and thick card stock.

Noblet is also another thick deck.

GotH

Nostradamus is painfully thick.

CharlotteK

Anna K self published is pretty thick.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Sulis

Sheridan Douglas, very thick with a thick lamination too.. It could withstand a nuclear blast :)

earthair

Any deck by Schiffer :party:
The 1960 print of Grand Etteilla Egyptian Gypsies- solid cardboard! A stack of those cards makes Wild Unknown 1st ed look flimsy :D

ana luisa

The Voyager is very thick too. And the Zombie Tarot and Housewives tarot. Funny, the beefier decks seem to be Oracles. I wonder why ....

Mythtaken

Khara Scott-Bey's Spiral Spirit tarot is the thickest deck I own, the card stock is pretty substantial.

Barleywine

The World Spirit is reasonably thick but not as thick as the burly Voyager.