Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 26 - #26

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: ARIES
Degree: 26
Number: 26

Symbol: A MAN POSSESSED OF MORE GIFTS THAN HE CAN HOLD.

Elven

The Karmic Symbol for Aries 26 is:
ARIES 25 ~ A DOUBLE PROMISE REVEALS ITS INNER AND OUTER MEANINGS.

The Quest Symbol for Aries 26 is:
ARIES 27 ~ THROUGH IMAGINATION, A LOST OPPORTUNITY IS REGAINED.

The Opposite Symbol for Aries 26 is:
LIBRA 26 ~ AN EAGLE AND A LARGE WHITE DOVE TURNING CONSTANTLY INTO EACH OTHER.

The 3 symbol in Tension with Aries 26 are:
CANCER 26 ~ GUESTS ARE READING IN THE LIBRARY OF A LUXURIOUS HOME.

LIBRA 26 ~ AN EAGLE AND A LARGE WHITE DOVE TURNING CONSTANTLY INTO EACH OTHER.

CAPRICORN 26 ~ A NATURE SPIRIT DANCING IN THE MIST OF A WATERFALL.

Symbols of the 5 Pointed Star (72 degree apart) from Aries 26 are:
CANCER 8 ~ A GROUP OF RABBITS DRESSED IN CLOTHES AND ON DIGNIFIED PARADE.

VIRGO 20 ~ A CARAVAN OF CARS HEADED FOR PROMISE LANDS.

SAGITTARIUS 2 ~ THE OCEAN COVERED WITH WHITECAPS.

AQUARIUS 14 ~ A TRAIN ENTERING A TUNNEL.

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Dr Jones - keyword is EQUIPMENT

Solar fire body part Skull

I think again we have a symbol of abundance.
BUT everyone I know who has this symbol has a really hard time remembering all the ‘gifts’ they have!!!

I love this symbol I think its how everyone is - really we all have so many gifts, so many infinite just we can count that high - OR remember them ALL - ALL the time...

MCsea

Element Fluorite
Discussion Fluorite (meaning flow) is a multi coloured stone, that is used ornamentally, in the namufacture of steel, glass, enamels, telescopes and camera lenses. Spiritually, well fluorite is just one of those gems, it aids spiritual and psychic wholeness and development, truth, protection, and brings peace. Also acts as a guard against psychic attack and calms the mind, focusing on higher goals. I find fluorite chose this symbol as it is a stone that holds many gifts, without being like a precious expensive gem.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 403

tink27

Great picture purple_scorp!

I thought I'd share with all of you the body part for this symbol which happens to be the Skull.

Here is some interesting artifacts on the discovery of crystal skulls.

http://www.crystalinks.com/crystalskulls.html
The enigma of the skull, however, does not end with just its making. The zygomatic arches (the bone arch extending along the sides and front of the cranium) are accurately separated from the skull piece, and act as light pipes, using principles similar to modern optics, to channel light from the base of the skull to the eye sockets.
The eye sockets in turn are miniature concave lenses that also transfer light from a source below, into the upper cranium. Finally, in the interior of the skull is a ribbon prism and tiny light tunnels, by which objects held beneath the skull are magnified and brightened.
Richard Garvin, who authored a book about the crystal skull, believes the skull was designed to be placed over an upward shining beam. The result, with the various light transfers and prismatic effects, would illuminate the entire skull and cause the sockets to become glowing eyes. Dorland performed experiments using this technique, and reported the skull 'lights up like it was on fire.'

My first thoughts on this symbol, is our skulls, heads, minds taking on a flood of energies.....a gift of intuition and inspiration and our dreams. Arians are known for rushing headlong into things, (most Arians I know have a scar on their face to proof it)…..they love to begin a project but lose interest quickly, never finishing what they started. With so many thoughts and ideas running through their heads, their minds can take on the energy of a tsunami!

When we are Aware, we are challenged to take on more responsibilities……we will either take it in stride or become overwhelmed by it. And it can be overwhelming when opportunities and gifts just seem to fall out of the sky. We can’t relax, we can’t plan, we’re like a whirling ball of fire. This can be a person who at thirty, still hasn’t found a profession, he’s still hanging on to all his dreams. fantasizing about things but which none become a reality. He’s what we call a Jack of all Trades. He can do a little bit of everything but without taking hold of each gift and opening its potential, they scatter everywhere........then he only has a little to show for them. I've also noticed these people are very high strung!

How do we carve an identity for ourselves when we are mentally stimulated with so many different packages and gifts? One way could be moderation and patience……of noticing coincidences, conversations and numbers that keep coming up in our life. It’s kind of looking for links and patterns and clues that the universe points our way. Then we can get very focussed and direct our energies towards one specific gift or more.

This memory popped into my head as I was entering this.......

When I was a little girl, we lived in Winnipeg, Manitoba. On Halloween night, we grabbed our pillow cases and excitedly ran like a bullet from door to door. Ohh the treats to be had, our bags brimming with delectable sweets and gifts. And what I collected were all Mine. Nobody else could touch my pillow, it was "I", that was in possession of it.

But the very next day, my father asked myself , my sister and brothers to give some our gifts to a shelter of neglected children. No way! I cried these gifts are mine! To end the story short, all of us kids did pitch in, and when we gave our gifts to the other children and watched their sullen faces suddenly beam with delight, I experienced a greater happiness sharing the gifts I worked for, then if I had kept them all for myself. It felt so good!!

Thinking of this now, it was a very humbling experience.

tink :love:

purple_scorp

Wow, tink.

As I was reading through your description.....jack of all trades, master of none etc, I thought, oh my gosh! It sounds so much like me. I have an Aries Moon and I was wondering....hmm, am I Aries 26????

So, I went to the Sabian Symbol website where you can put in your birthdate and time etc, and guess what????

Yup.....I am Aries 26 Moon.

The second thing I wanted to say about this symbol is that it reminds me of something I read once (can't remember where - could have been something written by Barbara De Angelis).

It went like this:
The Universe wants to give us gifts but we can't accept them if our arms are already full. So, you must first put something down (let go of something or someone) in order to receive your new gift.

That's what I was thinking of when I selected the image for this symbol. ;)

Hmm, I'm off to start something new.......bye

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

purple_scorp said:
Yup.....I am Aries 26 Moon.

Ohh it's cool when we find a symbol that vibrates so strongly in us.

purple_scorp said:
The Universe wants to give us gifts but we can't accept them if our arms are already full. So, you must first put something down (let go of something or someone) in order to receive your new gift.

This is beautiful!! It truly reflects the message of this symbol.

purple_scorp said:
Hmm, I'm off to start something new.......bye

Ohh what a spark of energy....and you have been letting go of 'stuff'! I can already see you spinning a web of glorious colors. Go for it.....you can do it...and in the process be an inspiration for us all!

tink :love: