Playing cards - Jack of Diamonds

Mystic Leo

This is what I have come up with for my interpretation of the Jack of diamonds.

Would love some feedback, so if anyone can add, please speak up....

He is the youngest of these courts, he is ambitious without focus, sporty and an active young fellow. Very money concious, always finding ways to acquire it. He is mentally keen sharp and clever, and always looking for something that pays off. Can be selfish.

Little Baron

Because of his immaturity, he may very well be a little frivilous with his cash - spending on silly things and not respecting it's value.

But on the other hand, being from the suit of Diamonds, he might be very careful, already in youth, taking control of his accounts. Watching the pennies and pounds growing.

He may be a dependable young man. Someone that has great potential to be secure and offer stability. He just needs a few more years experience under his belt as mistakes will be made in his youth.

Some may find him boring, prefering to be with the creative and caring 'hearts' Jack or the witty 'Jack of Spades', with his daring and enthusiasm. And as for passion, they may prefer the 'Jack of Clubs'.

LB

colorwalk

In addition to all that was mentioned, I also see this Jack as someone who has a craving for status. Or perhaps he could even be the kid from a rich family- someone who has money to spend and will use it to get what he wants.

Being a Jack from the suit of Diamonds, I do also see him as a student- someone who is still learning the ways. This could also apply to someone who has just started a new job and is still inexperienced.