Mary EL Tarot is finished!

photokat

Good Lord ....

minrice

Oh my goodness I haven't been watching this tarot so this is the first time I've visited the website. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! So gorgeous and DIFFERENT!!! Some of the cards made me cringe lol, and some of the cards were so beautiful and serene it felt like I was there. An all over experience, and that was just the website scans! So gorgeous, I am putting this on my wishlist and will be watching for a full deck.

Celice

Anyone have any idea when this will be released? I looked on the website but I didn't see anything about it.

nicky

What a wonderful deck .. I bought the majors back in the day and have been waiting quite patently for this to be complete...

well worth the wait :)

fyreflye

Celice said:
Anyone have any idea when this will be released? I looked on the website but I didn't see anything about it.

She's working on the lettering now. Follow her blog if you want to know what's happening http://tarotsmyth.wordpress.com/

Debra

Her description and analysis of her work is astoundingly profound and without the slightest tinge of pretension. Thank you for that link.

Celice

Thanks for the link, it looks like her blog is updated more often than the site.

I'm really looking forward to this deck. This is one of the few decks where I like the minors even more than the majors.

Bat Chicken

Debra said:
Her description and analysis of her work is astoundingly profound and without the slightest tinge of pretension. Thank you for that link.
I completely agree!

Sophos

Any idea about when will it be released? Please :)

VGimlet

I will wait patiently, until the cows come home, for this deck.