Mary EL Tarot is finished!

Cerulean

And my dear calves have grown tall....

...my dear young related nephews and niece have grown all to be almost all six-foot-somethings and doing college/job things in the decades since...ah..and yes, I wait, as you do, with cheerful anticipation.

Makes a four-year-to-four-month wait for decks such as the Shadowscapes seem a 'short-time' in comparison. I still enjoy pulling out the majors and aces and would love to complete this deck perhaps...sooner!

Cerulean

OctoberGwen

This is the first time I've had a gander at the completed Minors. Now I'm looking forward to this deck even more than before! It seems so...raw and magical.

Is it just me, or is 2010 a banner year for Tarot decks?

Herzog

Wonderful images. This is on my list, for sure

The 78th Fool

The more I look at the deck, the more excited I get. It's so unique and I'm really looking forward to it appearing in print.

Chris. xx

inanna_tarot

blog says the scanning and title work is done, now just to write the book and pick the card backs..

ARGH

One day I will have this deck. and Im so kicking myself for not getting the majors only when i could.. ARGH

Lela

According to her latest blog post, the borders and titles are done. www.tarotsmyth.wordpress.com

Hopefully, it's a sign that the deck is getting closer to a publishing date. ::fingerscrossed::

Herzog

A borderless version looks to be in the works. I am definitely down for that and only hope they are not first come first serve

Aliceanna

available for purchase?

Ohhhh where can we purchase this???

ZKEI

Has anyone seen a new version of the Mary-El Tarot website?
http://www.mary-el.com

All cards shown in the website seem to be the final version (including border and text).
:)