Tarot Stamps

EmpressArwen

That is beautiful! I want one. I know the exact place in my house to put it...now, to win the lottery...

celticnoodle

Love this artwork, form and function!

Shuffling should be interesting. ;)
:p yes, that could be a bit of a dilemma, eh?

very beautiful! I couldn't figure out how much it costs though. It would be lovely to use on business cards to give out to clients even. A gorgeous piece of artwork alone-to hang on the wall. very nice.

Chimera Dust

This is really cool! And I'm looking at the ebay stamps but sadly there isn't much to choose from. I now want to get some stamps, my Tarot journal looks painfully visually boring in comparison with my regular one. Has anyone bought any stamps before? Which site(s) would you recommend?

EthanWaite

It looks like the original link is no longer working. Does anyone know if these are still available? I'd love to take a look.

Winterchild

This is brilliant. This is the kind of thing we should be looking at--real depth.
He did it as his thesis project for the Cooper Union.
For many years, a famous Cooper Union instructor offered a year-long design course focused on tarot. I know that one of our AT members got hooked on tarot while taking that course.

How amazing, I would adore that course... would love to hear more. The stamp idea is a stunner! All that work too..

Zelmira

There is something on e-bay now that matches the description, but it does not provide information about the author or any other details. The price is around $40.00 plus S&H.
Zelmira

Oracle Opus

Wow, these would be great for journaling. Has anyone used them?