Morgan Greer - Seven of Pentacles

Rede Seeker

Central to this card is a mature man with hoe in hand gazing intently to the left. He is outdoors. His dark skin shows he is no stranger to sunlight as he tends his fields.

In the foreground: lush vegetation, dark, well-formed leaves. Seven golden pentacles rest on top of them.

In the background: three mountain ranges on the nearest in a green lighter than the leaves in the foreground; behind them is a single blue peak that reaches it's maximum height somewhere behind the man's head; the third mountain is lower and only partially visible. These mountains represent goals.

In general, we see someone willing to put forth the effort to get what he wants. He has an agenda and works towards it. He has the vision to make his desires real; the tools he needs; and the ability to use them.

Pipistrelle

Description
A farmer or manual labourer stands among fruiting plants. The plants are rich and full and bounteous – they have grown well. The fruits are depicted as seven pentacles of different sizes – some fruits have grown better than others.
The man holds a hoe wrong side up – he is not using it. He is at rest. He looks out of the card to the left, the past.
There are green and blue mountains in the background, symbolising triumph, challenge, attainment, and realization.

Meanings
The man gazing to the left shows he is contemplating his past progress.
The mature growth of the plants shows the efforts he has made.
His hoe shows he is ready to put in more work if needed, but as it is upright, he has paused for now.
The fruits on the tree have not been picked – perhaps they are not ready yet and perhaps he is just waiting for them to be ready. There is no more for him to do at this time. He has done all he can.
The different sized fruits/pentacles suggest that there may be varied success. This could be a time to evaluate which methods worked and which did not, which projects flourished and which did not.
The mountains in the background symbolize his goals – a reminder of a higher purpose, always in view.

Recommendations/Advice
Reflect on your progress so far.
Take stock of how things stand.
Feel proud of what you’ve achieved. See how far you’ve come.
Remember your goals and consider if they are still relevant.
Assess what else, if anything, you need to do.
But don’t fiddle unnecessarily, let things develop naturally.
Be patient.

Pipistrelle

Going deeper into the image...

I stand amongst strong, lush plants, heavy with ripening fruit. The cool mountains are at my back and the rich, fertile soil is beneath my feet. The breeze is warm and balmy. Moisture rises off the leaves. Conditions are perfect. I have worked hard, but in this moment, as I pause from my toil, I am humbled by the magic of the earth which has led to such growth. My efforts are small compared to the power of the nature. I may have tilled the ground, planted some seeds, dug out weeds and tended the young shoots, but I did not make them grow. I feel gratitude, that the earth has provided such bounty. And I am re-energized with enthusiasm for the work that remains, knowing that I am part of something wonderful and mysterious.
Look again, how the tall plants surround and protect my body; how the mountains support me at my back. Nature is supporting my efforts. The planets have aligned to create the perfect conditions for my projects to grow and flourish.