The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot-Ever!! Exercise 4 - From Here to There

ivanna

3 swords 10 cups.

He is very worried about not being able to have his own happy family

I dont know if I am doing it well.

Harperhaven

8 OF CUPS - 9 OF WANDS

I've been working on developing my plans for so long but I've hit a wall with any new ideas. People are beginning to lose faith in my ability to carry it off. So I'm going to walk away from it for a little bit and reassess where I am in the process

3ill.yazi

Nine of coins and three of swords

I was confident that I had it all, yet all I can see now is my pain.

Harperhaven

KNIGHT OF CUPS - PAGE OF WANDS

I thought my knight in shining armor had finally arrived. Someone who would take the time to understand me. Instead I found he was very immature and was really only interested in his own need to experience as many adventures as he could

3ill.yazi

SEVENOF CUPS -FIVE OF WANDS

I had the world handed to me on a silver platter, but I have to fight like hell to keep it.

3ill.yazi

PAGE OF COINS - NINE OR COINS

I've worked my way though college, to become the self reliant kind of person I now can be at leisure.

Harperhaven

ACE of SWORDS - 3 of WANDS

He finally felt successful! The ideas that he had work on for so long had finally been put into play and he was beginning to reap the rewards!

3ill.yazi

ACE OF SWORDS & SIX OF CUPS

I made partner in the firm, and yet I find myself daydreaming about my high school sweetheart.

Harperhaven

5 of WANDS - 6 of SWORDS

There seemed to be a lot of gang rivalry going on in the neighborhood lately so we decided to pack up and move to a new home.

3ill.yazi

THE EMPRESS & THE FIVE OF CUPS

She was finally able to conceive, but is now experiencing postpartum depression.