Exploring the Universe through the Tarot Study Group - (Inspired by Forest of Souls)

gravenimages

I'm in--better get over to BN and get the book! xxNat

FoolToThink

Oh sure, why not, I'll partake. I don't have the book, so I don't know all the different deep questions we're going to ask, but I like what's been done so far.

Beira

Hello.. I dont have tbe book but I would love to explore emotions and more..
I would start with anger because I have a block on this and somatize instead of expressing it.
I am no great at inventing spreads tho and one single card maybe is not enough to delve into these depths.
I would explore any emotions if a group is to get formed.
Also I would like to ask for a guide to work with and maybe ask about magic, and deities, spiritual growth...
Could we maybe revive this thread about one of these subjects?
Thanks

Zephyros

Hello.. I dont have tbe book but I would love to explore emotions and more..
I would start with anger because I have a block on this and somatize instead of expressing it.
I am no great at inventing spreads tho and one single card maybe is not enough to delve into these depths.
I would explore any emotions if a group is to get formed.
Also I would like to ask for a guide to work with and maybe ask about magic, and deities, spiritual growth...
Could we maybe revive this thread about one of these subjects?
Thanks

Revival of threads is welcome, you can see the ones that have already been opened in this study group here. You are also welcome to open new threads in this study group, while keeping to the Tarot Study Groups Forum guidelines here. Open threads with a uniform title beginning with the name of the study group, "Exploring the Universe through the Tarot Study Group" and send the moderators a PM when you do, so they can add it to the index.

Zephyros