TotOP - Aces

Silverlotus

Today we will be starting our look at the Minor Arcana in the Tarot of the Old Path. We will look at all cards of a particular number in each thread, and hopefully draw some comparisions.

I figured we'd do Rods one day, Cauldrons a few days later, then Swords, and finally Pentacles.

Moongold

Hi Silverlotus,

Forgive for throwing a spanner in the works, and possibly I should have said something earlier, but would it be possible to do all the Aces at one time, and then all the 1's and so on?

This approach would be more meaningful for me. I don't want to spoil it for others though.

Silverlotus

lol! No problem. I'll add descriptions of the other three this afternoon. :) I thought you were kidding when you said we should do them all in one day. ;)

Moongold

Let me explain :)

Aces are all at the beginning and it is perhaps easier to study them in comparison. We can see where the similarities (numerologically) are and where the differences (by suitm style etc)

It's a bit more interesting and meaningful, I think.

huredriel

Any chance these could be split into separate threads? Or am I just being pedantic *hops away hoping not*

huredriel

Anyone else up for this thread to be split for each card?

Rhiamon

I agree...too much going on all at once..lol

Moonbow

The Aces now have separate threads and are linked to the Index.

Moonbow* and Sulis

huredriel

Many thanks Mods :)