I'm making a 'new' 'bear' tarot deck...

tarotlyn

:heart: Count me in!!! :love: Pretty please!!! :heart: I really think this is going to be a fantastic deck and I would love to be on your list!! :)

:):heart: Quester, I have put you on my list for sure! You are #2.

So happy to have :heart: you join us here!

I will be back in little while with another finished card...

:heart: Bear Hugs for you!
tarotlyn

kaleanna

You are doing wonderfully well Tarotlyn, love the bears cards so far.

Hugs

Mi-Shell

Attachments

• 25728037.jpg
    25728037.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 143
  • two_bears_in_love_go_for_a_walk_and_hold_hands-197.jpg
    two_bears_in_love_go_for_a_walk_and_hold_hands-197.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Copy of bear-low-blow.jpg
    Copy of bear-low-blow.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 134
  • ready for supper.jpg
    ready for supper.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 131

tarotlyn

You are doing wonderfully well Tarotlyn, love the bears cards so far.

Hugs

:heart: Thank you, :heart: kaleanna, it really helps to hear that you love these bear cards...keeps me going! :):thumbsup:

...I just finished another card and I will post it in just a few minutes...

:heart: BEAR HUGS 4 YOU TOO!
tarotlyn

tarotlyn

Some pics with greetings from Bearpaw:
Having the Hanged Bear in mind....:

http://officespam.chattablogs.com/archives/2007/07/minnesota-bird-feeder.html

:heart: Mi-Shell, those are GREAT images...
...and I have already started the Hanged Man...right after I read your post! :):thumbsup:
(see link below)...

I took off the bird house and made it look like he was eating leaves from a nearby tree...
...and he is definitely 'hanging' ...what do you think of it so far?
(it is not done yet, but I just couldn't resist starting on it...tomorrow I will finish it.
(so thank you for the link!)

Oh, and your image 'Copy of bear-low-blow' will be PERFECT for probably the 5 of Swords or the 7 of Wands...
havent' decided yet on which one.

And I love your image 'ready for supper'...for maybe the 9 of cups...I'll have to see when I try to work on it.

Thank you so much, :* Mi-Shell for posting your images...I LOVE them all!

:heart: and a GIANT BEAR HUG 4 YOU! (you are a big help!)
tarotlyn

tarotlyn

THE KNIGHT OF SWORDS is FINISHED!

:):heart: ... Presenting: The Knight of swords

I had a lot of fun making this one...and it was a lot of work...but I :heart: love this stuff!

Here he is...I hope you love him as much as I do...I hope I captured the moment!

:heart: tarotlyn
p.s. thanks everyone...for sticking with me and encouraging me!:heart: love you guys!
Oh, and I baked a blackberry pie tonight...so a yummy slice is my reward!

PHOTO : The Knight of Swords finished...note that I do flip some of the images to face the other way first to try to get as close to the traditional RW deck as possible...

Attachments

• SWORDS.KNIGHT.FINISHED.jpg
    SWORDS.KNIGHT.FINISHED.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 158

MoonGypsy

Oh my gosh, Lynnie! i am getting even more excited! i think this deck is really blessed as meant to be!!! :D And those pics that our dear Mi-Shell contributed are fabulous!!! :D You are doing such a great job! i am so proud of you! :*

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

Quester

OOOOHHHH! This deck just gets better and better!!! Love the Knight!! He has more expression than is in a lot of people decks!!! The Hanged man is perfect!! :heart: You are really really good at this!!!

tarotlyn

Oh my gosh, Lynnie! i am getting even more excited! i think this deck is really blessed as meant to be!!! :D And those pics that our dear Mi-Shell contributed are fabulous!!! :D You are doing such a great job! i am so proud of you! :*

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xxx

:heart: My sis, I am excited right along with you :!:

I never wanted to create a deck, but you are right, this seems meant to be...for sure because
it is just flowing right now :)

Thank you for pm'ing me that wonderful printing info...it's a great contact, sis!
They even have tips on what 'not' to do when creating your cards...invaluable info! :*:*:*

Would you believe I am even thinking ahead about 'another' deck after this one! LOL :bugeyed: Ha Ha
...better finish this one first! YIKES!

:* to my sis!
tarotlyn

tarotlyn

OOOOHHHH! This deck just gets better and better!!! Love the Knight!! He has more expression than is in a lot of people decks!!! The Hanged man is perfect!! :heart: You are really really good at this!!!

:heart: Thank you for the nice compliments! Quester! I LOVE how the Knight of Swords came out too!

I keep trying to pick out the tarot cards that I think will be the hardest so I can get them
out of the way...but what is happening is that the more the challenge, the more I love it
and the more they end up not seeming that hard after all! LOL...does that make sense?

As far as the Hanged Man (above), I went to sleep last night and in my sleep (Spirit contact as usual)
...believe me THEY have a lot to teach me! So I woke up this morning with the driving feeling
that I need to rethink the hanged man a little more. He needs to be completely upside down!
Maybe a little 'flip' might be in order...anyway he needs some work.

It seems that this is a very important card to the Spirit World and they want me to GET IT RIGHT!!! :bugeyed:

:heart: tarotlyn
...rushing off to look at him now!