New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

karen0205

Hermit (known here as The Seer) is yours. I will mail it - um - soon. As I suspected, Moon is gone.

Now I will check against donna lee's list...
Thank you, no hurry. Whenever you have time.

karen0205

I would love the Boho Gothic ones, and a few of the others, and am running out the door to do two shows today as stage manager. Can we just say that for now i want them all, which sounds selfish, and then tomorrow I send you a PM saying more details about which ones I don't need please...? I'm so rushed for time but was excited to see a lot of cards from decks I don't have--and I may well have a hermit or moon to send you too, but will have to look. Thanks so much for the offers! EDIT: I do have Lo Scarabeo Hermit and Moon you can have if you'd like--

These aren't up for the taking in the forum. I posted this for you
so you can see which cards you need for your deck. If anyone
does need any cards they can contact me but you get first pick
for your deck. I"m up for trading for any Moon or Hermit cards!

Take your time and let me know what you need. No rush.
They will be here when you have time.

fractalgranny

hello all - to finish off my patchwork deck, i still need two more cards - page of pentacles and six of wands. would anyone be willing to part with theirs, and which deck would it/they be from? thanks so much!

karen0205

hello all - to finish off my patchwork deck, i still need two more cards - page of pentacles and six of wands. would anyone be willing to part with theirs, and which deck would it/they be from? thanks so much!
I have some spare cards. I'm sure i can find those for you.
Do you have any spare Moon or Hermit cards to trade? It's ok
if you don't, I just figured I would ask. I can message you with
the decks and cards in a day or so if that's ok? Just waiting for
donnalee to let me know which cards she needs.

fractalgranny

hi! just double checked - sorry, no moon or hermit ... happily waiting for a message from you!

I have some spare cards. I'm sure i can find those for you.
Do you have any spare Moon or Hermit cards to trade? It's ok
if you don't, I just figured I would ask. I can message you with
the decks and cards in a day or so if that's ok? Just waiting for
donnalee to let me know which cards she needs.

donnalee

How about we PM ? Just got back online and have lots of nice offers to sift through--thanks!

OK - and for donnalee:

Here's what I have; let me know what you want. Or would you like the lot, and you can do your thing ? :)

Check the review here for details of what’s what as a lot has been renamed and the elemental attributes for the suits are not to everyone's taste. Also all the minors have keywords on the cards.:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/shapeshifter/review.shtml

Majors (almost all renamed and with 3 extras…) – I have (now, with 9 going to Karen !) 0, 1, 3, 4, 5,6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17 (Star), 19 (Sun), 20, 22, 23, 24

(bear in mind the suits are named for elements with Swords as fire and wands as air, if you mind – and courts are 11 – Seeker; 12 – Warrior; 13 – God; 14 - Goddess

Pentacles (Earth Element): 1 – 12
Cups (Water Element) 1-11, 14 (Goddess)
Swords (Fire Element): 33-8, 12, 13
Wands (Air Element): 1-3, 5-13

donnalee

I have both from Lo Scarabeo, and you can certainly have them. Let me know--maybe PM is good in case I forget to follow up here on a certain day!

EDIT: I just found a six of wands from Mystic Dreamer which is also up for grabs. Please let me know if you'd like any or all of the cards mentioned here.

donnalee

These aren't up for the taking in the forum. I posted this for you
so you can see which cards you need for your deck. If anyone
does need any cards they can contact me but you get first pick
for your deck. I"m up for trading for any Moon or Hermit cards!

Take your time and let me know what you need. No rush.
They will be here when you have time.

Thanks--two shows yesterday tied me up about noon to near midnight, so I am just getting online here now. I will send you a PM I think, and we can figure things out--thanks. I have to go through the list again, and am excited about the diversity of the cards since i only have bits from one deck so far as a starting point, and i want to make it have lots from lots of decks--and I have to see what there is and what is needed. I suspect I will wind up with extras from decks, and then repost some for others to take, and so on and so on...

donnalee

Mystic Dreamer cards up for trade--

I have much of the deck of Mystic Dreamer (and the empty box although not the book) up for grabs. Please let me know by PM and mention it here if you want any of the cards and/or the empty box it came in. Thanks--this wheeling and dealing is fun!