Hemetite

DesertDream

I can only find so much info online about this stone before it starts repeating itself.
Any indepth info? I have a hemetite egg shape stone. Not sure if i need or want it anymore.

Hemera

In my opinion it is a wonderful grounding stone and well worth keeping. Have you seen our old Study Group thread on Hematite? There is some interesting info there.

DesertDream

In my opinion it is a wonderful grounding stone and well worth keeping. Have you seen our old Study Group thread on Hematite? There is some interesting info there.

Thank you! I had a tantrum and just HAD to get this stone when i was young. As an empath i defo need some grounding. But is that its only purpose? Maybe ill shall experiment.

Ace

Stones like Hematite come into your life when you need them and go out again if you don't. So if you don't feel connected to it for now, put it away and you will find it again when you need it.

barb

sophiastellarum

In my experience hematite connects more directly to the Earth Star chakra than the root chakra, though it does affect them both strongly. Sometimes a stone for bridging that gap is very helpful. I would try combining it with smokey Quartz , any of the brown Jaspers, or any other root chakra stone that resonates for you, those are usually brown, black, or red. One in each front pocket will put them in a great position to do their work the most efficiently, also an anklet would be a great idea. A smokey in one pocket, a red jasper In the other, and a hematite anklet would be super grounding! I make really cool little pocket grids. I combine sacred geometry with the stones and get amazing results. I made a grounding pocket grid of 30 poppy jasper beads (nurturing/grounding) with a hematite center stone, in the shape of a dodecahedron (unity with Divine mind). It is at the office but I will photograph it tomorrow and try to figure out how to post a pic[emoji4]

sophiastellarum

Stones like Hematite come into your life when you need them and go out again if you don't. So if you don't feel connected to it for now, put it away and you will find it again when you need it.

barb

True Dat!!